Teun Koopmeiners - AM C/M C - Atalanta (7 Viewers)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
no one here has confirmed if he can pass and help control the midfield.

you know who else had a purple patch of goal scoring as a midfielder? aaron ramsey lol

no type of midfield control, just another runner

we do not need that
He is 6 feet tall, a professional football player and a decent human being, that is all Allegri and management need to know , the rest can be taught and are just details for them

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If he comes, does it mean 2 forward formation continues or he can play box-to-box midfield in 4-3-3?
We will play 352. He will fail to carry the ball the length of the pitch necessary so he can use his shot. He will score 1 goal. People will say he sucks.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
tonne poopweiners just guessing ,but it is a start

- - - Updated - - -

He is 6 feet tall, a professional football player and a decent human being, that is all Allegri and management need to know , the rest can be taught and are just details for them
If bozo gets his hands on him, he'll be cleaning toilets at j stadium in no time

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Poopmeiners would be an upgrade but giving away a breakout star like Soule or Huijsen who is gaining a lot of attention lately, would be pretty stupid.

I'm guessing Atalanta would refuse a buyback clause as well.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

These numbers look scary but thankfully it's just one source reporting it as of now

Union should come and hijack this deal

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
union should buy mckennie and sign rabiot

btw don't you rate this guy? i think he'd be an upgrade in an attacking system. the rumored price is obviously bonkers and bs though
He's an upgrade for sure but not for the prices quoted though. I think even 40M for a 26 year old player sounds too much for us right now given the position we are in. This on top of tripling his wages would mean we make a significant investment on a single player.

Imo our situation demands a Marotta style mercato right now. Low risk/high reward freebie signings and market opportunities that can improve the overall quality of the team.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He's an upgrade for sure but not for the prices quoted though. I think even 40M for a 26 year old player sounds too much for us right now given the position we are in. This on top of tripling his wages would mean we make a significant investment on a single player.

Imo our situation demands a Marotta style mercato right now. Low risk/high reward freebie signings and market opportunities that can improve the overall quality of the team.
Giuntoli was supposed to be that guy no?

A Weah and an Alcaraz later and I've not seen anybody excited about him in a while.

Jun 27, 2011
Giuntoli was supposed to be that guy no?

A Weah and an Alcaraz later and I've not seen anybody excited about him in a while.
We've been on empty budget in recent years. Weah and Alcaraz are pretty clear examples of that.

Giuntoli has had little to no opportunity to do anything yet. With CL and WC money, this summer will be the first one of significance.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We've been on empty budget in recent years. Weah and Alcaraz are pretty clear examples of that.

Giuntoli has had little to no opportunity to do anything yet. With CL and WC money, this summer will be the first one of significance.
Sure, and I def don't know what moves would have been better. But it's two total duds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)