Terrorism (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, someone just gave me Rep.

Was that you Seven?? Come on, you can tell me. I'm too lazy to check myself.
It's an "American Thing", you know :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Sergio said:
Well, someone just gave me Rep.

Was that you Seven?? Come on, you can tell me. I'm too lazy to check myself.
It's an "American Thing", you know :D
Just hit "User CP" and you can see the comment line that whomever gave you rep posted with it

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Allright, someone else just gave me rep.

Its much appreciated, but I would rather EARN IT!!!!

(however, please don't take my rep away now.)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Altair said:
Yes just like when the catholics butchered the jews, who then could only find refuge among the arabs. Your continuous racial remarks are really sad considering you're a police officer.

N.B: I'm not arab so you'd be wasting your time insulting the race.
first off, leave my job out of things...you have no right to bring that up

second, when did I "continuously" make racial remarks ??

I implied that many Arabs do not like Jews...so whats wrong with that ???

this coming from the same guy who, in the bodybuilding thread, had the nerve to ask how long my steroid cycles were, after I said that I used to be a bodybuilder (I know what you meant !!)

Take your accusations and false statements and shove them up your ass

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Rami said:
I am sure Vinnie that sarcasm did not go over you head, but what the hell its ur call! I just wanted to have a mature disscussion with you, and I believe I raised a couple of arguments that you dogded....:confused:
with all this debating going on, I forgot what we were even talking about

go ahead, what do you want to discuss ??

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:

And you have no right to say what you said...you dont know me and obviously you dont know what Islam is about.

And you DID NOT imply that many Arabs do not like Jews. Not liking is something, and being OK with genocide is something else....

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Rami said:
And you have no right to say what you said...you dont know me and obviously you dont know what Islam is about.

And you DID NOT imply that many Arabs do not like Jews. Not liking is something, and being OK with genocide is something else....
its not too big a secret that many Arabs would like to see the end of Israel

if you are not part of that group, then I apologize

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
its not too big a secret that many Arabs would like to see the end of Israel

if you are not part of that group, then I apologize
There is a big difference between Israel and Jews....not all Jews are pro-Israel FYI.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Vinman said:

this coming from the same guy who, in the bodybuilding thread, had the nerve to ask how long my steroid cycles were, after I said that I used to be a bodybuilder (I know what you meant !!)

I was talking about bulking and cutting cycles, thank you very much. And your job is not like any other job, you're a public servant. It's like saying it's ok for the president to be racist on his own time. And no you implied the arabs celebrated Hitler's massacre of jews, if that it is not racially charged i dont know what is.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
just for the record, that is what I was implying...

like I said before, its no secret that many Arab states would like to see the end of Israel, and the Jews as a people

now, I dont know what country you are from (you dont state in your profile), but if you are from a moderate Arabic state, then I guess you may not express that opinion

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Altair said:
I was talking about bulking and cutting cycles, thank you very much. And your job is not like any other job, you're a public servant. It's like saying it's ok for the president to be racist on his own time. And no you implied the arabs celebrated Hitler's massacre of jews, if that it is not racially charged i dont know what is.
read my past few posts...thank you very much

your assumptions are nothing more than bullshit, and I dont have to justify myself to you

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
just for the record, that is what I was implying...

like I said before, its no secret that many Arab states would like to see the end of Israel, and the Jews as a people

now, I dont know what country you are from (you dont state in your profile), but if you are from a moderate Arabic state, then I guess you may not express that opinion
Your original, and ignorant might I say, post was referring to the holucosts. The Jews in those massacares have nothing to do with Israel. Israel was not even an official state back then. And still "liking to see the end" of Israel is something and genocide is something. Obviously you have lots of misconceptions about Arabs and Islams I don't even know where to begin. As Altair and I stated before Muslims in general and Arabs embraced Jews throughout history. Al-Andalus (Modern Spain), Muslims, Jews, and Christians all lived peacfully under Islamic rule of the Umayads. Some of the Caliphs had Jewish ministers or right hands. The Prophet's treatment with the Jews who also lived with Muslims in Medina was even more sophisticated and humanly. Obviously your racial comment back there was based on a stereotypical misconception that you have for ages...Oh and BTW I am Saudi, the "terrorists" that "hijacked" a plane and "blew" up WTC!!

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Rami said:
Your original, and ignorant might I say, post was referring to the holucosts. The Jews in those massacares have nothing to do with Israel. Israel was not even an official state back then. And still "liking to see the end" of Israel is something and genocide is something. Obviously you have lots of misconceptions about Arabs and Islams I don't even know where to begin. As Altair and I stated before Muslims in general and Arabs embraced Jews throughout history. Al-Andalus (Modern Spain), Muslims, Jews, and Christians all lived peacfully under Islamic rule of the Umayads. Some of the Caliphs had Jewish ministers or right hands. The Prophet's treatment with the Jews who also lived with Muslims in Medina was even more sophisticated and humanly. Obviously your racial comment back there was based on a stereotypical misconception that you have for ages...Oh and BTW I am Saudi, the "terrorists" that "hijacked" a plane and "blew" up WTC!!

yeah...thats real funny

so, you dont agree with the holocaust, but think that Israel should'nt exist

where do you suppose they should put all the Jews that live in Israel then ??

funny, you keep bringing up the word "Islam"...where have I once said anything about Islam ??

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
yeah...thats real funny

so, you dont agree with the holocaust, but think that Israel should'nt exist

where do you suppose they should put all the Jews that live in Israel then ??

funny, you keep bringing up the word "Islam"...where have I once said anything about Islam ??
Where did I say in any posts that I think Israel shouldn't exist?

But since you brought it up. America is the biggest proponent of Israel and been watching out for them in the region, why don't the US take them and give them a state in the Nevada desert? and diffuse this explosive region for good....

Oh and btw Islam and Arabs go hand in hand perhaps 95% of the time....And you dont have to bring up Islam, because the Arab-Israel conflict is also mostly religious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)