Terrorism (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
loyada said:
don't fight on history - history is an interpretation of what happened and interpretation -->opinion of someone (which is different from everyone ) --> always biased specially when it comes to sensitive subject like religion,belief,wars etc..
when we talk about history everyone is right and everyone is wrong.
The likeliness of me being right and Vinman being wrong is 99% though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
loyada said:
don't fight on history - history is an interpretation of what happened and interpretation -->opinion of someone (which is different from everyone ) --> always biased specially when it comes to sensitive subject like religion,belief,wars etc..
when we talk about history everyone is right and everyone is wrong.
Good post. ESPECIALLY when trying to figure out would have happen if party X would have done this, or party Y would have done that..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Vinman said:
thats their opinion...and their entitled to it
Well, I'm going to say something big here, but I don't think you're entitled to your opinion. There are no arguments to back it up, there are hundreds of arguments against it and it all smells like propaganda.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Seven said:
Well, I'm going something big here, but I don't think you're entitled to your opinion. There are no arguments to back it up, there are hundreds of arguments against it and it all smells like propaganda.
I really dont care what you think

we did our part to defeat Germany...plain and simple

you hate America so much, you couldnt admit the obvious

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Vinman said:
you hate America so much, you couldnt admit the obvious
I dont remember anyone here saying that america didnt do their bit, vinni

I think eveyone aknowledges that they did... Theres a massive difference between doing their bit and this "we won the war", "you'd all be speaking german if not for us " attitude

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
RochemBeck said:
The United States were major contributors to winning the war...can't people just agree on that?
Because they weren't the only contributers and all in all they weren't even major contributors. All they did was speed the process up.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Shadowfax said:
I dont remember anyone here saying that america didnt do their bit, vinni

I think eveyone aknowledges that they did... Theres a massive difference between doing their bit and this "we won the war", "you'd all be speaking german if not for us " attitude

my point was that things could have been a lot different, had we not gotten involved

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Seven said:
Because they weren't the only contributers and all in all they weren't even major contributors. All they did was speed the process up.
you cant prove that

how many countries had Hitler invaded before we got involved ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)