Terrorism (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Rami said:
Where did I say in any posts that I think Israel shouldn't exist?
And still "liking to see the end" of Israel is something and genocide is something.
not what you were implying ???

why don't the US take them and give them a state in the Nevada desert? and diffuse this explosive region for good....
dont they have any rights to that area ??

Oh and btw Islam and Arabs go hand in hand perhaps 95% of the time....And you dont have to bring up Islam, because the Arab-Israel conflict is also mostly religious...
you say your Saudi...and in Saudi Arabia isnt the biggest sect of the Muslim religion Wahabbi ??

the most radical of all the sects of the Muslim religion is Wahabbi, which has its strongest roots in Saudi Arabia ??

This isnt something I've pulled out of my hat, this is something that we've learned here

and isnt the most radical of Muslim beliefs that of destroying the non-believers or "infidels", if you will ??

that would include all non-believers, such as Christians, Jews, etc, etc.....

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Vinman said:
you say your Saudi...and in Saudi Arabia isnt the biggest sect of the Muslim religion Wahabbi ??

the most radical of all the sects of the Muslim religion is Wahabbi, which has its strongest roots in Saudi Arabia ??

This isnt something I've pulled out of my hat, this is something that we've learned here

and isnt the most radical of Muslim beliefs that of destroying the non-believers or "infidels", if you will ??

that would include all non-believers, such as Christians, Jews, etc, etc.....
What is Wahabbism Vinny? Or did they just teach you that they are the most radical and stop there?? Islam is not like christianity my friend....We are all Muslims and with the same religion. Wahabbi, Suffi...etc are just schools of thoughts not a sect or a different religion. What you see and hear in the news about Saudi Arabia cannot be more far from reality my friend. Did you even hear the word Wahabism before 911? It was non-existant! And no destroying "infidels" is not one of its beliefs.

Let me give you a brief history lesson about Wahabism. The central region of Arabia in the 1700 or so was living in the dark and had lots of pagan beliefs such as idoltry and what not. Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahab came and started his message to those people telling them that what they are doing wrong and what not. He had to use a strict technique or strategy to abolish his people's habbits or false beliefs. Hence his school of thought tradionally became strict.

I will give you the fact that there is a minority who believe in eradicating all non-muslims or infedels where ever they were, but the truth is that they just strayed far away from Islam. Most "Wahhabis" do not believe in that. What they believe in on this issue, which is similar to all muslims, is that anybody who usurps a muslim country should be fought until they leave the country or eradicated (in this case Israel). Which is, I believe, a basic human instinct. In fact even an oppressive ruler should be fought until he is removed from power or rules fairly even if he was Muslim. Here is something you dont learn from watching those silly news reports you get on FOX.

Anyways regardless of what I believe, should Israel be eradicated or not. Has nothing to do with the holucosts of Hitler because they are two seperate issues in two different eras. It is just racial, prejudice, stereotypical and plain offensive!!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,590
    Nope, no reason to TBH.

Most of the people who go there are a bit on the extreme side, especially compared to the bosnian (european) islam.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Rami said:
    Lol but a different Abdul Wahab though...and you know that Jack;)
    Of course I know and I would like to congratulate you on being so much informed about a critical subject and know perfectly how to handle it. I may add rep to you.

Have you ever considered tourism in Lebanon?

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Zlatan said:
    Nope, no reason to TBH.

Most of the people who go there are a bit on the extreme side, especially compared to the bosnian (european) islam.
    You might think they are on the extreme side....but hey dont judge a book from its covers;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,593
    Rami said:
    You might think they are on the extreme side....but hey dont judge a book from its covers;)

Well, compared to the bosnian way of practicing islam they are extreme... longe beards, short pants... ;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    Of course I know and I would like to congratulate you on being so much informed about a critical subject and know perfectly how to handle it. I may add rep to you.

Have you ever considered tourism in Lebanon?
    Thanx man, but besides the fact that this is just a internet forum, Its that I hate it how stereotypical some people some get, and loosing my temper on it wouldn't much help.

Yes I considered it A LOT, but haven't really had the time or the funds....bud I will deffinatly will soon...INSHALLA;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Zlatan said:
    Well, compared to the bosnian way of practicing islam they are extreme... longe beards, short pants... ;)
    It could be an indication of extremism, especially the short pants, but now always....

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Rami said:
    Thanx man, but besides the fact that this is just a internet forum, Its that I hate it how stereotypical some people some get, and loosing my temper on it wouldn't much help.

Yes I considered it A LOT, but haven't really had the time or the funds....bud I will deffinatly will soon...INSHALLA;)
    You make sure to let me know when youy work it out. I might be there and we can hang out if you want.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Rami said:
    What is Wahabbism Vinny? Or did they just teach you that they are the most radical and stop there?? Islam is not like christianity my friend....We are all Muslims and with the same religion. Wahabbi, Suffi...etc are just schools of thoughts not a sect or a different religion. What you see and hear in the news about Saudi Arabia cannot be more far from reality my friend. Did you even hear the word Wahabism before 911? It was non-existant! And no destroying "infidels" is not one of its beliefs.

Let me give you a brief history lesson about Wahabism. The central region of Arabia in the 1700 or so was living in the dark and had lots of pagan beliefs such as idoltry and what not. Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahab came and started his message to those people telling them that what they are doing wrong and what not. He had to use a strict technique or strategy to abolish his people's habbits or false beliefs. Hence his school of thought tradionally became strict.

I will give you the fact that there is a minority who believe in eradicating all non-muslims or infedels where ever they were, but the truth is that they just strayed far away from Islam. Most "Wahhabis" do not believe in that. What they believe in on this issue, which is similar to all muslims, is that anybody who usurps a muslim country should be fought until they leave the country or eradicated (in this case Israel). Which is, I believe, a basic human instinct. In fact even an oppressive ruler should be fought until he is removed from power or rules fairly even if he was Muslim. Here is something you dont learn from watching those silly news reports you get on FOX.

Anyways regardless of what I believe, should Israel be eradicated or not. Has nothing to do with the holucosts of Hitler because they are two seperate issues in two different eras. It is just racial, prejudice, stereotypical and plain offensive!!
    thats some good info...but I wasnt being racial or prejudicial, and I'm not going to tolerate being called such

btw- I dont get my info from FOX

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Vinman said:
    thats some good info...but I wasnt being racial, and I'm not going to tolerate being called such
    lol what can I say?? I am stumped....really!

Its you now will not tolerate?

Anyways no body said you are racial, but that comment was. It's OK everybody can say something wrong now and then;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)