Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (22 Viewers)

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #421
    No, never really got into psy and goa, I started out in epic typical 1999 trance (tiesto, corsten, van dyk etc) then slowly made my way to prog and house, though I still listen to a lot of generic trance, since its still catchty to my ears. BTW, I'm listening to Pole Folders new artist album Zero Gold, and shit is it good. Haven't made my way through the whole CD, but so far its the best artist album to come out this year!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Anyone into bootlegs try the MOS mash-up album done by the cut up boys.. ultimate mashup or something. Some quality tunes on that one :cool:

Fabs you'll have to be a bit more specific :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    wait for Sasha's up and coming follow up to his Involver released in 2003. As for good recent stuff, try James Holden's Balance 005, Danny Howell's GU027, Anthony Pappa's 006, Hernan Cattaneo's The Master's Series Vol. 2.

You asked for no chill-out elements, but most of the aforementioned albums have their chill moments, which I personally really like.

Tune of the moment: jasefos ft. claire van der boom - do what u want (max graham afterhours in montreal mix)

:eek: its on ISOS4
    Thanks man

I gotta diversify what I listen to.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
    I think she's talking about mother****er's gonna drop the pressure by Mylo hope that helps
    Yes I love you!!!!! I searched for that on Limewire but nothing came up... so I thought I was wrong

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    I like PPK - Hei DJ, but that's the only Trance Ive really enjoyed :D Though it has come to my attension I'm listening to geektrance.

Anybody got anything simiular?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Ok, I'll check it out.

Btw, Hernan Cattaneo's live set in Sao Paolo recorded this year was totally AWESOME. Thanks for the tip, Arash! As for Sasha's Involver, it wasn't as powerful imo.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #432
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Ok, I'll check it out.

Btw, Hernan Cattaneo's live set in Sao Paolo recorded this year was totally AWESOME. Thanks for the tip, Arash! As for Sasha's Involver, it wasn't as powerful imo.
    Sasha's involver is more of a hit or miss album for people. Some people love it and sleep with it (me :D ) and others are like meh. Personally, I love chillout elements in my prog and house, making Involver an absolute classic. As for Hernan, this guy is brilliant. His Masters Series albums are alittle more layed back and chilled compared to his livesets, but check em out anyways!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I've been searching for a song for about 4 years, finally found the name of it last week. There's no better feeling in life I tell you :D :geek:

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #435
    Yeah, I 'have' Tales Of The Inexpressible. Dorset Perception was a big hit with some massive remixes by sasha, and was featured on a lot of chillout albums. I've heard the rest of the songs on the album too, good stuff. But for ambient, downtempo stuff, Ulrich Schnauss all the way! He's coming out with a new album sometime this year.

btw, everyone. I got my first batch of 8 vinyl today in the mail.

check out my growing discogs collection:

www.discogs.com/user/arashk

I only put albums/records(12") that I have actually bought in my discogs, not downloaded stuff. Eight more vinyl on their way! Once I hit the 50 marker of vinyl, I'm gonna start looking for two tables and mixer :D

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #436
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    I've been searching for a song for about 4 years, finally found the name of it last week. There's no better feeling in life I tell you :D :geek:
    Don't leave us hanging, what's the song!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    Don't leave us hanging, what's the song!
    Oh, you cared :eek: :D

Peran Van Dijk - Good Time

in my top three tunes of all time, just never knew the bloody name :doh:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Was thinking about buying it.. still might actually but I've probably got all the good ones already. As you said, they're great!

Insomnia
    God is a DJ
    Salva Mea
    We Come 1
    Mass Destruction
    I Want More

They have some quality tunes alright! :cool:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Was thinking about buying it.. still might actually but I've probably got all the good ones already. As you said, they're great!

Insomnia
    God is a DJ
    Salva Mea
    We Come 1
    Mass Destruction
    I Want More

They have some quality tunes alright! :cool:
    I can give you the link to download if you want

Btw there is song called "Bring my family back" that's great,I heard it first time today :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)