Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (3 Viewers)

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #414
    ++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
    anyone listen to the likes of Moshic and pole folder? I am listening to sharam and dubfire's afterclub mix #025 great stuff
    Polefolder is fricking awsome. Check out Hernan Cattaneo - The Master's Series Volume 2.

:)

Deep Dish are pretty good too, but for prog house I prefer Cattaneo, Holden and Sasha.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #415
    Well, I just got my mouse clicks on Tiesto's new compilation album, In Search of Sunrise 4. I've skipped around a bit and I have given a brief listen to the tracks I didn't know, and am now fully listening to it, and I am dissapointed, very dissapointed. The first two volumes of this series were godly and are trance classics. I guess the rumour is true, Tiesto's fame got to him after three #1 rankings and he's not spinning quite like he used to.

However, on a more positive note, it is still a great CD with lots of great tunes. But don't expect and In Search of Sunrise 1 or 2. Not even a 3. The fact that he made number 4 a two disker really bothers me...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Digweed does it for me as far as prog house... Hernan and holden are pretty good to but Deep Dish has to be a reference, Persian did you listen to the new pole folder i think it's called Zero gold hasnt come out yet officially but you can get it online to sample TBH though it was good certainly not as good as his past projects

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #417
    No I haven't heard of that song, might check it out tomorrow while on DC. My favourite pole folder production has got to be Space Manoeuvres - Part Three (Pole Folder Main Mix) which is featured as the opener in Hernan's latest CD. Sucha good bassline, a song that really deserves a top notch sound system.

On the topic of prog, have you heard Holden's Balance 005? PQM - You Are Sleeping [PQM Meets Luke Chable Vocal Pass] has got to be one of my favourite prog tracks of last year along with Nathan Fake's Outhouse :eek:

BTW, it's cool to finally have another prog fan on this board :cool:

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #419
    wait for Sasha's up and coming follow up to his Involver released in 2003. As for good recent stuff, try James Holden's Balance 005, Danny Howell's GU027, Anthony Pappa's 006, Hernan Cattaneo's The Master's Series Vol. 2.

You asked for no chill-out elements, but most of the aforementioned albums have their chill moments, which I personally really like.

Tune of the moment: jasefos ft. claire van der boom - do what u want (max graham afterhours in montreal mix)

:eek: its on ISOS4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)