Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (12 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Should be a shit hot festival this, i'm only going cos D Ramirez and Yoji Biomehanika aren't at global tho :D

Mikey make sure you get proper messed up for Pryda!!! That will be awesome, might be worthy of a trip over!

prisea

Apr 12, 2008
yeah... if u like trance radio , there is a compilation series you should check out called "Euro Club Hits" --

it's pretty clear that dance music is coming back around the world -- just check the recent big American hip-hop and R&B hits which are clear rip-offs of the european dance style.....

here's the direct iTunes link to the "Euro Club Hits" series.....

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/...edSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

Sep 26, 2007
Does anyone know of any good Arabic techno stuff? I've been having the hardest time finding anything and I was wondering if you any of you guys have heard some. I know I have heard it while I was in Lebanon but I have no idea who any of the artists are.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Does anyone know of any good Arabic techno stuff? I've been having the hardest time finding anything and I was wondering if you any of you guys have heard some. I know I have heard it while I was in Lebanon but I have no idea who any of the artists are.

do you mean electronica with arabic flavor? check out thievery corporation, extensive collection but it has a few you d like http://youtube.com/watch?v=dDxeN-LEjbo

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
currently rocking my box....

ELECTRO
d ramirez - with me or against me
kamui - electro slut (my slowed down edit)
greg jeroenski - your mind is twisted (filthy rich remix)
wolfgang gartner - montezuma
tv rock - been a long time (laidback luke remix)
the grower - move your body (jesse garcia remix)
jean elan - where's your head at? - (klaas edit)
guru josh project - infinity 2008 (klaas remix)
boys noize - oh! (a-trak remix)
destroy disco - fly or bounce (laidback luke remix)
shadow dancer - cowbois

FUNKY/LATINO HOUSE
juan magan & marcos rodriguez - bora bora (extended hari re-hash)
john revox - ole (extended)

BEAUTIFUL PROGRESSIVE HOUSE
delerium - silence (niels van gogh thomas gold remix)
tocadisco - street girls (laidback luke remix)
paolo mojo - nightlaw (original extended)
supermal - light years (discopolis remix)

Try 'em :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)