Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (11 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Yeah prob somewhere in between electro and tech, had a track out a few months back called "why not" top tune if you ain't heard it

Rocker :touched: aaah the memories!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
So David Guetta is going to be in D.C. on Saturday and I don't know whether I should go. I'm not a big fan of House, but there could be honeys there so I'm torn here :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
how was pete tong mikey? Hope you were givin in some for the tongmeister massive!!
Tong was quite massive, played harder than i expected but still the music i love. There was this pilled woman rubbing her head on my shoulder which is a new experience :D

Plus i set my all new time drinking record :D Shared 2 bottles of vodka, had a few beers, and felt fine, didn't even wake up with a hangover :D

So David Guetta is going to be in D.C. on Saturday and I don't know whether I should go. I'm not a big fan of House, but there could be honeys there so I'm torn here :D
Guetta is quite good, and he is a relaxed dj, quite commercial. I mean when he played in Malta he played remixes of Otherside and Tainted love. I loved Guetta when he came.

there's bound to be hotties at a guetta gig, pretty commercial too so should be easy on the ear ;)
True that. He was amazing when he came last March to Malta. And yes there were some fitties, two were in front of me in VIP they were amazing, i naturally came friends with them, and was with one of them at Tongy last Tues :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Too bad she was not very nice, and apart from that she had her bf standing right behind her, not that thats stopped me before :D

Was wondering Tom, do you post anywhere else in the forum? :p

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Umm yeah guilty as charged :p

I did once post all over these forums, i was a mod once (it was me who made this thread sticky lol) but since I can only see about 2 Juve games a year its hard to keep the interest levels up. Just check the scores and stuff, hopefully we can get 4th and then I can see some more games!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Something different, I call it "prolectro" haha its mostly progressive house, with a bit of electro fused in places. This is much more chilled than usual, to be listened to the morning after a heavy night before!! Beautiful tunes though :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/38928334/Prolectro_250308.mp3.html

morgan page - the longest road (deadmau5)
marco demark - tinyy dancer (deadmau5)
ian oliver - bucovina
axwell & sebastian ingrosso - its true (roog & prom)
public enemy vs benny benassi - bring the noise
dirty south - everybody freakin'
daft punk - harder better faster stronger (deadmau5)
greg cerrone - invincible (klaas)
pryda - pjanoo
lys - away
tocadisco - morumbi
deadmau5 - sex, lies, audiotape (chris lake)
dada life - sweeter than fever (david west & ida engberg)
fragma - toca's miracle 2008 (inpetto)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Yep, Digweed is a massive name and has been for years, should open anyone's eyes who isn't familiar with that type of style. I do love progressive house, though I wouldn't necessarily go out and listen to a pure prog set in a club, cos I like to go a bit harder than that with some filthy basslines. Hacving said that I always drop a bit of Pryda or Deadmau5 in my sets, goes down well with those in the know :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)