Techno, Trance & House - Reborn (13 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Not THAT into trance anymore mate but I can give you this one:

Simon Patterson - Bulldozer

Eddie Halliwell dropped it at NYE and the place went ballistic.. look out for the dirty dirty electro bassline sped up near the end!
I know Bulldozer, good stuff. But I'm looking for more hardcore, fucking insane bass similar to Bulldozer. I WANT TO ABUSE MY BASS!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I know Bulldozer, good stuff. But I'm looking for more hardcore, fucking insane bass similar to Bulldozer. I WANT TO ABUSE MY BASS!!!!
Mate if you have anything at all similar to Bulldozer list it! Quality tune. The only bassy stuff I have is electro really so prob not much good for you if you are wanting hard trance!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Yeah was quite wicked. The guy is really cool, spoke to him for like 20 minutes about music and he seemed appreciative of someone who knows the music :D
I got proper fucked last night, and can barely hear now lol, i hear a continuous buzzing sound, not the first time its happened to me though :D
Ha, I love it when that happens, last time I was proper nailed I invented a new genre of trance in my head and made up this awesome tune, couldn't get rid of it for about 2 weeks!! Yeah its good when they are sound and take time to have a chat, they can always appreciate the people that are truly there for the love of the music :agree:

Was belting it down with rain last night and I was in a local, part-covered outdoor bar, got absolutely soaked, raving like a maniac with some random girls umbrella going up and down in line with the beats.. proper mashed :angel:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Mate if you have anything at all similar to Bulldozer list it! Quality tune. The only bassy stuff I have is electro really so prob not much good for you if you are wanting hard trance!
Bro, shit I had some quality shit before my external hard-drive got fucked. It was the best fucking hard trance I've ever heard. It was literally the shit, nothing ever produced like it before. I'm still trying to find the name of the DJ after 3 years.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
no way man that sucks! Everytime i'm out and hard trance is on I love it, haven't a clue what any of it is tho cos i don't really know the big players in that production scene anymore :(

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
A song which can abuse you bass is:

Viper XXL- Doin' 'n' Selling Drugs (Original Mix)

Though it isn't trance, its heavy techno, but its a bass abuser at its best :D

Ha, I love it when that happens, last time I was proper nailed I invented a new genre of trance in my head and made up this awesome tune, couldn't get rid of it for about 2 weeks!! Yeah its good when they are sound and take time to have a chat, they can always appreciate the people that are truly there for the love of the music :agree:

Was belting it down with rain last night and I was in a local, part-covered outdoor bar, got absolutely soaked, raving like a maniac with some random girls umbrella going up and down in line with the beats.. proper mashed :angel:
This is the second dj that has actually taking time to speak to his fans, the first one was Joachim Garraud, wicked guy as well.

I love these random fucked up girls, make you feel so good :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'm usually too mashed up to talk to them tho thats my problem haha, rambled some right shit at dean marriott aka d ramirez he said he reckoned i was possessed :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
no way man that sucks! Everytime i'm out and hard trance is on I love it, haven't a clue what any of it is tho cos i don't really know the big players in that production scene anymore :(
Damn, I remember finding it on Soulseek and just going maaaad everytime I listen to this dude's tunes. I would have remembered his name but I guess he's underground.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'm usually too mashed up to talk to them tho thats my problem haha, rambled some right shit at dean marriott aka d ramirez he said he reckoned i was possessed :D
At Rother i had the chance to go with 3 fine girls, but rejected them all as was in love with the music and it was like i was possessed :D

After i regretted it though cause i saw a pic my friend took lol.

In Malta we don't talk, it just happens

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Yea that happens to me all the time, at ramirez i was getting loads of attention, dunno why i think cos i was dancing like crazy.. surrounded by hotties but my mate said i didn't even notice them i was just staring into space with my hands up in the air. wotta twat :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yea that happens to me all the time, at ramirez i was getting loads of attention, dunno why i think cos i was dancing like crazy.. surrounded by hotties but my mate said i didn't even notice them i was just staring into space with my hands up in the air. wotta twat :D
These are the days we'll look back at and say, what the fuck did we do? :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
haha yeah somet like that. Oh well nevermind, still got many more years of gettin mashed to look forward to before settling down eh! I tried it before but it never works.. staying in with the mrs just ain't my cup of tea on a saturday :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
ha, tongy is a right legend, should have a good night there. He's in a bit of bother over here cos he did a shout out for a random girls house party and 1000 people came and trashed her mum + dads mansion haha

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Hey fellas ... its been a minute since i kept up with electronica...

could someone give me the top dj's/ groups these days

techno, trip hop , lounge ...etc...

fanks

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Hey fellas ... its been a minute since i kept up with electronica...

could someone give me the top dj's/ groups these days

techno, trip hop , lounge ...etc...

fanks

Joris Voorn , Dylan Drazen , James Ruskin , Surgeon ,Dave Clarke , Jeff Mills , Robert Hood , British Murder Boys , Joey Beltram , Claude Young , Laurent Garnier ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)