Peyreyra marchisio pogba
Hernanes

Can at least keep the ball.
Cuadrado pogba marchisio Pereyra
Hernanes
If no dybala.

Hernanes marchisio pogba
Cuadrado manzu dybala

Long story short, Hernanes gives us à lot of options.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I think right now, if hernanes get to play he should be deployed as a CM.

Imo, this is the best we can field right now.

Buffon.

Licht----Bon----Chiello----Sandro

---------------Marchisio

--------Hernanes-----------Pogba

Cuadrado------------

------------------------Dybala

----------Morata.

Only problem its a little light weight in the middle, i also think that this formation is more suited to european games, where the play is more open and you need pace and technique.

What do you guys think ??

Mar 30, 2006
I would think this is our best formation. A bit offensive with both Cuadrado and Hernanes but we need to see how much work they put in protecting the defense to support that kind of a line up. I would imagine Allegri will be more conservative and only play one of Hernanes or Cuadrado at a time. I dont see Allegri leaving out Khedira when he is match fit again.

The formation you posted kinda reminds me of Milan's diamond midfield under Ancelotti where they had Seedorf and Kaka in the diamond creating for Inzaghi and Sheva. Would love to see it on the field.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Love this formation. I've been thinking about Cuadrado in that position. And then Hernanes, or in games we want a bit more pace, Pereyra in the AM spot. Both of them contribute defensively and aren't really outright attacking mids, so that would make up for Cuadrado's more attacking nature on the right side there. Plus, whenever Pereyra played AM this past year, he had a tendency to play more to the right side of the pitch, so that gives a little more help defensively for Cuadrado. The tactical flexibility there would great as all three of Cuadrado, Pereyra and Hernanes have the ability to play both CAM and RCM with their own interpretations of the role. So even lining up like in your formation above you would see a very easy ability for Cuadrado to attack and Hernanes to drop into the space left behind him if necessary.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Saw a 442 posted on GDS

Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Evra
Cuadrado-Marchisio-Pogba-Alex Sandro
Dybala-Morata​

Solid as fark

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Funny no one has picked Khedira to be in our best 11.
It's very weird, when he is 100% fit he's definitely a starter for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Not bad. Not bad at all.

With Hernanes and Cuadrado we now have PLENTY of options when it comes to formations. Good problems for Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Where are Vidal and Tevez? :boh: :sad:
I think its time you get over them.

They are gone - deal with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)