Tactics and Formations (12 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
IMO, we should always play a 4-man defense. 3-man defense is outdated, now even in Serie A!

We can easily field both Hernanes and Cuadrado. A 4-3-1-2 can easily turn to 4-3-3.

Cuadrado - Marchisio - Pogba

Hernanes

Morata - Dybala

Can also change during game into:

Hernanes - Marchisio - Pogba

Cuadrado - Morata - Dybala

That's the benefit of having a flexible trequartista like Hernanes. Everytime Cuadrado pushes forward on the flank, Hernanes can drop back to cover.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 31, 2015
As good as Cuardado is I don't see him fitting the 4-3-1-2 formation very well. He would be a great sub when in need of a goal, maybe to lichtsteiner or Marchisio in the ride side. U know he has played RB in his early years. Hernanes and Pereyra will have a good fight for the starting place as ACM. Lemina and Sturaro and Padoin will have hard time fitting without rotating, and Zaza. I have a good feeling about this team.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
IMO, we should always play a 4-man defense. 3-man defense is outdated, now even in Serie A!

We can easily field both Hernanes and Cuadrado. A 4-3-1-2 can easily turn to 4-3-3.

Hernanes

Morata - Dybala

That's the benefit of having a flexible trequartista like Hernanes. Everytime Cuadrado pushes forward on the flank, Hernanes can drop back to cover.
I agree that the 352 is outdated, mainly because the formation doesn't really suit us anymore.
As I see it, Conte deployed the 3-5-2 in order to give Pirlo freedom and protection. I don't he trusted Pirlo enough to let him play in the defensive position as Allegri did last season. In the 3-5-2 With Pirlo the formation became very dynamic due to Pirlo's movement around the pitch and his creative touch. Whenever he was tightly marked and unable to affect the game he often stepped up into more of a trequartista-like role. But, 3-5-2 without a playmaking player like Pirlo in that particular role the formation becomes very predictable and static. This is what was obvious in the last two games as well.
What formation we play we end up with doesn't really matter to me as long as it suits the players we have available. Thereby, preferably not 3-5-2. The 4-3-3 formations with the players you show is very well suited in game against mid table teams and below but in CL and against Roma, Inter, etcetera, I would prefer a bit more balanced approach. Perhaps the same formations but with one more player offering more runs off the ball and taking the necessary defensive work. But that's just my opinion. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I can't remember the detail of how Camoranesi played when on the side of a diamond.
As I recall it in the early years he mainly positioned himself far out wide when we were attacking to find space to dribble and stretch the opposition. Over time he gradually moved more and more centrally and in the end looked more like an attacking midfielder from central position. Like a classic CM with offensive duties to dribble, flick, pass, and score.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007

Hernanes

Morata - Dybala

You nailed it. This will allow Allegri to change formations just like he loves to - in-game.

It might just be a blessing in disguise to have a flexible trequartista like Hernanes and not that ungrateful piece of shit Draxler.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You nailed it. This will allow Allegri to change formations just like he loves to - in-game.

It might just be a blessing in disguise to have a flexible trequartista like Hernanes and not that ungrateful piece of shit Draxler.
I'm not sure I'd blame Draxler as much as Schalke listening to piles of Man City cash.

bukowski81

Jul 18, 2014

It might just be a blessing in disguise to have a flexible trequartista like Hernanes and not that ungrateful piece of $#@! Draxler.
CUadrado in a 3 man midfield is a huge mistake IMO. Put Khedira in there, or Asamoah if he recovers its level, and that lineup is the best in Serie A. Also I wouldnt mind seeing Pereyra instead of Hernanes.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
So you think Cuadrado or Hernanes will be the third midfielder in a 3 man midfield?
what i noticed from The last two games we definitely need to a quality CAM in midfield lemina need to still develop. He is not ready to take that position if Cuadrado can play AM role surly Hernanes isnt starter i'm still curious about allegri approach about his tactic with new players how will take pirlo role khedira or sturaro

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Khedira Marchisio Pogba
Cuadrado Morata Dybala

Neto
Caceres Barzagli Rugani Evra
Sturaro Lemina Asamoah/Pereyra
Hernanes
Zaza Mandzukic​

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012
Juve, lista Champions: Padoin tagliato

Ufficiali i 23 giocatori scelti da Allegri per le gare europeetwitta
martedì 1 settembre 2015

TORINO - La Juve ha ufficializzato i 23 giocatori che parteciperanno alla Champions League. Presenti tutti i nuovi acquisti, mentre Allegri ha deciso di tagliare Padoin. Fuori anche Asamoah. Questa la lista completa:

1 Buffon

3 Chiellini

4 Caceres

6 Khedira

7 Zaza

8 Marchisio

9 Morata

10 Pogba

11 Hernanes

12 Alex Sandro

15 Barzagli

16 Cuadrado

17 Mandzukic

18 Lemina

19 Bonucci

21 Dybala

24 Rugani

25 Neto

26 Lichtsteiner

27 Sturaro

33 Evra

37 Pereyra

38 Audero

http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...lista_champions_padoin_tagliato/?cookieAccept

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm not sure I'd blame Draxler as much as Schalke listening to piles of Man City cash.
deez fools
selling a player for the highest bid available after sparking a bidding war and waiting for the end of mercato when clubs get desperate

should have given him to us 15+7 beppe style

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
So how many players are eligible for Serie A then? Because they have a 4+4 rule too, but there is an exception with players under 21 are not included within the 25 man restriction

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Hernanes

Morata - Dybala

This is the formation I like too. If we need a little more steel and pace, put Pereyra in place of Hernanes, and allow the same sort of 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-3 action, but with the faster and harder working Pereyra.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I come to think that if we signed Götze our game would have revolve around him thus we would have been predictable and ineffective. With Cuadrado, Hernanes, Dybala, glimpses from Pogba our attacking play becomes very versatile and surprising. Finally I see what Beppe had in mind. 4/10 upgraded to 8/10 :agree: :tup:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I come to think that if we signed Götze our game would have revolve around him thus we would have been predictable and ineffective. With Cuadrado, Hernanes, Dybala, glimpses from Pogba our attacking play becomes very versatile and surprising. Finally I see what Beppe had in mind. 4/10 upgraded to 8/10 :agree: :tup:
Stage 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)