Tactics and Formations (5 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Still can't see how people say this was a bad mercato. the 3 formations above are very solid.
Cuz we had the best midfield in the world. Now even serie a clubs have a midfield with a level really close to us.

Lets not talk about money cuz things just gets really dark. Lets turn the page and move on

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Some people wanted Aguero to replace Tevez, Isco to replace Vidal and Verratti to replace Pirlo.

That's ~€180m for a 10/10 mercato :lol:
Lol we sold, loaned or gave tevez, pirlo, llorente and coman for 12m total. We had to add 6m for our 4 striker

- - - Updated - - -

No one is saying that. However, signings like Hernanes and Cuadrado, particularly when you factor in the sale of Vidal, are quite underwhelming.
Imo If Vidal was a porto player It would cost 50 for sure. So yes, we should be able to change Vidal for Isco

Buy on AliExpress.com

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Genoa CFC is solid. Juventus is supposed to be elite.
By solid I meant very good.

Cuz we had the best midfield in the world. Now even serie a clubs have a midfield with a level really close to us.

Lets not talk about money cuz things just gets really dark. Lets turn the page and move on

People tend to be over emotional when its about players leaving. I agree that on a mental level, Tevez, Vidal and Pirlo had a huge effect on the team. But people tend to forget couple of things: Tevez was 33 and would have needed to be replaced soon anyway and Pirlo wasn't as crucial. I would argue that our biggest loss was Vidal but even without him we managed last year.

Instead we got a great LB like Sandro, great potential like Dybala and two good players like Hernanes and Cuadrado.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

People tend to be over emotional when its about players leaving. I agree that on a mental level, Tevez, Vidal and Pirlo had a huge effect on the team. But people tend to forget couple of things: Tevez was 33 and would have needed to be replaced soon anyway and Pirlo wasn't as crucial. I would argue that our biggest loss was Vidal but even without him we managed last year.

Instead we got a great LB like Sandro, great potential like Dybala and two good players like Hernanes and Cuadrado.
Answer this please:
Our midfield last year almost-won-everything, wasn't the best midfield in the world? Remember than just nsm took our the glory from us.

Our current midfield, is the best in the world? Would It be without any doubt the best in seria a?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Lol we sold, loaned or gave tevez, pirlo, llorente and coman for 12m total. We had to add 6m for our 4 striker

- - - Updated - - -

Imo If Vidal was a porto player It would cost 50 for sure. So yes, we should be able to change Vidal for Isco
To be fair Tevez, Llorente, Pirlo had combined wages of 30 mio a year. Getting ride of those wages combined with the sale of Vidal was the reason why we where able to rejuvinate the squad this year.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So you think Cuadrado or Hernanes will be the third midfielder in a 3 man midfield?
Honestly I'd go with Asa if he's fully fit, but since that's unlikely, I see Hernanes sit nicely in the CM role, although zkhediras inclusion could give Pogba a little more freedom moving forward, but technically speaking Hernanes is for me a better player to slot into this team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Honestly I'd go with Asa if he's fully fit, but since that's unlikely, I see Hernanes sit nicely in the CM role, although zkhediras inclusion could give Pogba a little more freedom moving forward, but technically speaking Hernanes is for me a better player to slot into this team.
time to slot in as many technical players and dribblers as we can. even a 352 would be inteersting with cuadrado and sandro playing very aggresive.

But yeah...time to field the new guns...we need to start playing more aggresiovely

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Well personally if it was up to me I'd have some general rules

If we're playing 3-5-2, a fit Dybala is the first striker on the team sheet. Need his creativity.

If we're creating a lot of chances in the box, Mandzukic should get a run in the team. If not, it's pointless.

If we play 3-5-2, again i'd always have at least one wing back who's good offensively. I.E Alex Sandro or Cuadrado. If said game is against opposition we're vastly superior to, play both

And finally, use a small portion of the teams budget to have Isla bumped off before his year long trip to France ends.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Here is a formation that can change from 352 to 433 to 4312 to 4231 with the same players:

----------------------Buffon---------------------

Caceres-----Bonucci-----Chiellini------Sandro

------Cuadrado-----Marchisio------Pogba------

---------------------Hernanes-------------------

--------------Dybala----------Morata-----------

It can be a 352 with Cuadrado taking RWB. It can be a 433 with Dybala and Cuadrado flanking Morata. It can be a 4231 with Dybala, Hernanes and Cuadrado behind Morata.

Although Hernanes and Cuadrado are perhaps not the first choice attacking mids we hoped for (Oscar, Isco, Gotze), they offer amazing tactical diversity given that Cuadrado can play as a wing back, attacking winger or play on the right side of a diamond 4. Hernanes can play CM or AM. It really gives the team immense tactical diversity!

Starting to get excited about it actually.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

:shocked: He died?! Also, he is currently 31 years of age :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Why is Buffon dyed purple in these formations?!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Here is a formation that can change from 352 to 433 to 4312 to 4231 with the same players:

----------------------Buffon---------------------

Caceres-----Bonucci-----Chiellini------Sandro

------Cuadrado-----Marchisio------Pogba------

---------------------Hernanes-------------------

--------------Dybala----------Morata-----------

It can be a 352 with Cuadrado taking RWB. It can be a 433 with Dybala and Cuadrado flanking Morata. It can be a 4231 with Dybala, Hernanes and Cuadrado behind Morata.

Although Hernanes and Cuadrado are perhaps not the first choice attacking mids we hoped for (Oscar, Isco, Gotze), they offer amazing tactical diversity given that Cuadrado can play as a wing back, attacking winger or play on the right side of a diamond 4. Hernanes can play CM or AM. It really gives the team immense tactical diversity!

Starting to get excited about it actually.
pereyra instead Hernanes

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I have high hopes for Khedira. Yeah he's made of glass but we all know he's a better player (for this role at least) Hernanes or probably a young Lemina. He just needs fitness and a good run of games. Look at Jovetic after all these years in the treatment room. Players can recover.

- - - Updated - - -

P.s anyone naming Cuadrado as a box to box midfielder is an absolute doofus.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Tuttosport had an article saying that the 4-3-1-2 will be the main formation, Hernanes as TQ and Pereyra as his backup as well as a CM backup. Cuadrado is the variable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)