Tactics and Formations (15 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
what i noticed from The last two games we definitely need to a quality CAM in midfield lemina need to still develop. He is not ready to take that position if Cuadrado can play AM role surly Hernanes isnt starter i'm still curious about allegri approach about his tactic with new players how will take pirlo role khedira or sturaro
It'll be between Khedira and Pereyra in my view.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So are your posts.
You are Aquilani of tuz members, crying little tampon bitch.
:tup: You are a big boy now, throwing insults and all. Good for you pal. If you don't enjoy my posts (trust me, the feeling is mutual), then feel free to put me on your ignore list. Complaining about my posts?! Now, doesn't that make you a crybaby as well?! Let's not be hypocritical ;)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
3-5-2:
GK - Buffon, Neto, Rubinho
DC - Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Rugani, Caceres
SW - Bonucci, Rugani
WBR - Lichsteiner, Cuadrado, Caceres, Padoin, Lemina
WBL - Alex Sandro, Asamoah, Evra, Padoin
DM - Marchisio, Lemina, Khedira, Padoin, Sturaro, Pogba
MC - Pogba, Khedira, Sturaro, Asamoah, Lemina, Pereyra, Marchisio, Hernanes, Padoin
FC - Morata, Dybala, Mandzukic, Zaza

4-3-3 (variants):
DR - Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Padoin
DL - Alex Sandro, Evra, Padoin, Caceres, Asamoah
WR - Cuadrado, Dybala
WL - Dybala, Cuadrado, Morata

4-3-1-2 (variant):
AM - Hernanes, Pereyra, Dybala, Pogba

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Where does reporting posts put one on the crybaby scale?
Why do you have the function on the forum then? I never insulted him, yet he attacks me personally. There is always a bit of banter between posters, but it is all in good fun. I don't know this chap, but he decides to get all hostile.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I've no issue with you reporting that post.

I just thought 'crybaby' was an interesting remark to throw in in that context.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I can't remember the detail of how Camoranesi played when on the side of a diamond.
He style was similar to Deco as CM IMO. He was fairly nifty and technical psuedo playmaker who got out of tight spaces well. The role fit him, even if he was primarly a winger.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The key thing with Camoranesi was that he was extremely intelligent and technically gifted for a wide player, so he could fit that role.

Normally when I see wide players playing narrow, I'm struck by how erratic their decision making is and how poor their first touch appears when they aren't in their usual big spaces on the wing.

Aberdeen have been messing about with a wide player playing more centrally recently and he has the intelligence and the awareness for the role, but technically he doesn't look up to it. And even though he plays the role decently, you are constantly aware he is better as a more orthodox winger (he's arguably also a better fullback than he is central midfielder).

Cuadrado would have the touch to play in smaller spaces, but I think he lacks the nous to do it well and you'd be severely limiting the use of his greatest asset - his ability to beat players.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
He style was similar to Deco as CM IMO. He was fairly nifty and technical psuedo playmaker who got out of tight spaces well. The role fit him, even if he was primarly a winger.
I remember a few matches Camo as cm in a 4-4-2 even. Against Inter for example. Man, he was good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)