Tactics and Formations (22 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
camo is leaving and if your talking about del piero, he will probably not be a starter.

and i would prefer amauri over iaquinta.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That formation Andy posted is indeed absolute shit. Our fullbacks and wingers hardly look menacing; however, if Krasic were to come in along with a decent replacement for Grosso, we are back in business again :)

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
any formation without Ale, sucks ass. He was injured for like half of last season and still was our top scorer. This happens every season.... The doubters say he's too old blah blah blah......and then come the end of the season, guess who's top scorer. Juve's better just by him being on the field and that's the bottom line

May 21, 2008
any formation without Ale, sucks ass. He was injured for like half of last season and still was our top scorer. This happens every season.... The doubters say he's too old blah blah blah......and then come the end of the season, guess who's top scorer. Juve's better just by him being on the field and that's the bottom line
Forza Ale :flag1:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
our top scorer, in our worst season for half a century...when he was up against a iaquinta who was dead most the season, a trez who was repeatedly injured, and an amauri who was clearly suffering from some form of debilitating mental lethargy. Its hardly an achievement for Dp to have bettered the other strikers.

Maybe our team is better when he plays, but that is NOT because he remains as he used to be, a potential match winner in every game he plays. Its because the rest of our attack is awful. Amauri cannot shoot, run, dribble, pass. Iaquinta, when fit, needs 10 chances to score one goal. Trez still has quality i am sure, but he is getting old, getting injured too often to allow him to get match sharpness, and without sharpness, he becomes useless.

DP/Amauri/Iaquinta/Trez....hardly fantastic.

Adding in Giovinco, and Immobile, makes that group faster and more lively. And I DO believe that Giovinco can play in the support striker role.

I remember feeling sorry for DP last season, when he was talking up his hopes of been selected for the national team. At this stage, whilst he was getting the odd goal here and there, he was generally...awful, like everyone else in the team. he clearly STILL has much to offer, but pinning our hopes on him to be our most potent striker, is a horrible way to start the season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look folks, you can't keep relying on Del Piero to bail us out of trouble. We have been doing this for several years now, so we need to get off of this fix. Il Capitano will not be around forever, so the sooner we can manage without his presence, the better.

Some of you guys would make horrible Fed chairmen compared to Ben Bernanke, and Bernanke is horrible himself.

Niklas19

Jul 2, 2010
As gigi is a 4-4-2 lover, I think at first weeks we will start with 4-4-2 with different options.
Diego as second striker alongside Dzeko (if we sign him).
Marchisio - Sissoko in the middle and Krasic(Pepe) - Martinez(Giovinco) on the wings.
And as we have the enough resources in the team, the formation can be easily changed as appropriate.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
lets just see who will our wingers be when the mercato is complete..
i dont expect del piero to start all the matches,but he is still the captain,so he may still start when the season begins..

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
If Diego stays, I think the formation on paper will be a 4-4-2 with Diego in attack. While playing, it will be 4-4-2 when we defend and a 4-2-3-1 when we attack. What do you guys think?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
(4-2-3-1)
--------------------- Buffon -----------------------

--- Motta --- Bonucci --- Chiellini --- Aogo ---

------------ Marchisio ---- Sissoko -------------

----- Krasic --------- Diego --------- G20 -----

---------------------- Dzeko ---------------------

(4-4-2)

--------------------- Buffon -----------------------

--- Motta --- Bonucci --- Chiellini --- Aogo ---

--- Krasic --- Marchisio --- Sissoko -- G20 ---

--------------- Dzeko ----- Diego --------------

Sub : Storari,Legrotaghlie,Mexes,De ceglie,Pepe,Martinez,Melo,Iaquinta,ADP .

I hope Non-EU rule will exit , and we going to sign : KRASIC,DZEKO .

Joten

Jun 1, 2010
The following post is about the 4-4-2 formation
Would Diego be the best second striker for the team? He is a fantastic player, but should he be in that role with a striker like Iaquinta or Amauri in front of him? I don't see Juve scoring much at all like that. Diego seems more like a playermaker rather than a scorer. With Amauri or even Iaquinta in front, he would need to score and his assisting would be put to better use with other strikers. This is if we do not get another striker like Benzema, Dzeko, or Suarez who all seem unlikely to me at the moment.

I would rather see him play in the midfield alongside Marchisio, maybe to his left. Then we can have our captain play his natural position while Diego feeds the entire team. This would be a decent way to begin the new season.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't see Diego functioning as a 2nd striker either. Don't think he has the right characteristics for that role.

As for the CM position, who knows? Could be worth trying, since we already saw last season how he continuously drops back deep anyway. Regardless even of how the games were going.

stubborn

Jul 10, 2010
hey ı m Fenerbahce fan.. I want to ask a question? wht do u think Krasic transfers to which team ? U and us ? because Krasic want to juve fc ı know but ı hope transfer to fenerbahce..we offered 16-18 million euros and ı hope you shall buy Dzeko ;)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
hey ı m Fenerbahce fan.. I want to ask a question? wht do u think Krasic transfers to which team ? U and us ? because Krasic want to juve fc ı know but ı hope transfer to fenerbahce..we offered 16-18 million euros and ı hope you shall buy Dzeko ;)
hi im juv fan i Will answr yr question... Krasic transfers to my teams becuz my teamz is much strong.... we offered 15 million and i hope you shall buy amauri and melo

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 formations are the same if diego starts..he'll naturally drift deep to get the ball and our wingers will push forward anyway.

my concern is that amauri and iaquinta are really shit...seriously useless so it is pointless getting better wingers etc..when we have no one who can finish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)