Tactics and Formations (11 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It depends on the formation we play with. With a lone striker formation, there's no competition for Trezeguet whatsoever.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Buffon

Coentrao
Chiellini
Bonucci
Motta

Martinez
Marchisio
Melo
Krasic

Dzeko
Amauri

----------
Storari

De Ceglie
Ariaudo
Legrottaglie
Zebina

Giovinco
Poulsen
Sissoko
Pepe

Del Piero
Iaquinta

Maybe it will be like this, Storari will take the GK while Buffon still injured.

If we didn't get Krasic, Pepe will be the starter and Lanzafame as backup.
If we didn't get Dzeko, Iaquinta will be the starter and Immobile as backup.
If we didn't get Coentrao , Grosso will be the starter and De Ceglie as backup.

and we're doomed

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
And also bankrupt.
Diego has been sold to raise the money for Dzeko
Sell Melo for all I care. He's more proven on international level and if Brazil go far he'll worth more than Diego. Plus, Melo has always been linked with a move whether it was Arsenal or Inter while Diego has only be linked to being on the market with none interested and Marotta marketing the whole deal.

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
By my count, we NEED: RB, LB. We could USE: another CB (of Kjaer mold - young and reliable), possibly another winger (like Krasic).

If what I am hearing about Trez staying is true, with improved wing play the strikers will be fine - even Amauri. Our forwards are Amauri, IQ, Del Piero and Trez; that's not bad enough to blow up the midfield in sells and get Dzeko, who might not even come.
We are about 2 players from a respectable team, 4 if we really need some extra depth. I think we'll be much faster, and better prepared physically wich should limit some injuries.

We'll have a very servicable midfield and attack as it is. Let's get these fullbacks wrapped up and see what Del Neri can actually do with this team.
Optimism +1

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
Also, the BS three-man midfield from last season clearly HAS to go.
Sissoko, Marchisio, Poulsen, Melo plus some Portuguese scrub - that's not a lot of help for the strikers. Wide midfield +/- wing play open things up for the likes of Diego and the strikers. Hence, impotent attack in 09/10. Defense was just bad personel.

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
How dead to us is Camo at this point? Are we selling him? He HAS to have some value with all these wide players coming in. That's got to be able to raise money for Krasic and our midfield will be set. Additional bonus: no dead weight, no dissent in the locker room.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
So we are buying wingers as crazy... but Martines and Lanza are not ML/R for 4-4-2. They suit 4-3-3 much better.
But as you remember we still own Diego and don't going to sell him (Marotta isn't crazy).
So 4-2-3-1 is very possible.
Btw number notation can differ: when Diego(AMC) play SS and Wings play deeper it's 4-4-1-1 (4-2-2-1-1). When Diego goes deeper and wings stay more advanced - it's 4-3-3 (4-2-1-2-1).

Numbers doesn't matter. I think we are going to play something like that.

May 19, 2007
buffon
Motta-Chiellini-Mexes-Kolarov
Marchisio-Sissoko
Krasic-Martinez
Iaquinta-Dzeko

=================

Storari
Grygera-Legro-Bonucci-De Ceglie
Melo-Poulsen
Pepe-Giovinco
Amauri-Del Piero

===================

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
hey guys,let's be realistic players like Dzeko,Santon n Krasic are not likely to come.

We all want many players here but rarely of them would actually come.

This is my formation based on what Del neri may thing + who Marotta may buy.

---------------------------------BUFFON-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------Bonucci-------------------Chiellini----------------------------------
----Motta--------------------------------------------------------New LB(but don't knw)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------Sissoko-----------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------Marchisio-------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Martinez-----------------------------------------------Giovinco------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Diego-----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------New ST(don't knw)-------------------------------------------

What made me think that Del neri wants to play with 4-2-3-1 instead of 4-4-2 is Marotta insist in buying Krasic though he bought Pepe n Martinez and that initiate a Q,Why Marotta want to buy to many offensive Midfielders ?
Ans: because Del Neri wants to play with a formation that need many offensive players as starters as well backubs,and that is 4-2-3-1.This formation demands 3 offensive players as well as 3 backubs.

Now,i think that Del Neri want Krasic to play him in the right and shift Martinez to the left as he can also play there,all what i want now is Marotta fails in signing Krasic (and that what seem to happen) and Seba get a chance on the left.

For Pepe,some would ask about him.Acually i don't think we bought him to play him as a starter.

Usually in Italy when a club get a player on loan it means that they don't have that much trust on him or they just want to try him or maybe they like him but they are not sure about his success.

I think if Del Neri trusted 100% Pepe,Marotta would have bought him,especially when his price is not that much expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)