Tactics and Formations (5 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Can I put Sturaro in my formation since he had that one insane game against Real Madrid? Or Bernardeschi because of that one game against Atletico?
You can do what you want. Do you have trouble reading?

I specifically said if we talked top performances, then Costa has delivered some games out of this world, more so than your Berna and Sturaros.

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
You can do what you want. Do you have trouble reading?

I specifically said if we talked top performances, then Costa has delivered some games out of this world, more so than your Berna and Sturaros.
Awesome thanks! In 2012/13 Rubinho played 10 minutes of top level football when he came off as a sub and conceded zero goals and had a pass percentage of 100%, so he is definitely going in my XI of top level performances.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Awesome thanks! In 2012/13 Rubinho played 10 minutes of top level football when he came off as a sub and conceded zero goals and had a pass percentage of 100%, so he is definitely going in my XI of top level performances.
Im very happy to hear that and I wish you well.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Honestly, Chiesa is potentially one of the best wingers/attackers in the world and at Juventus we’re going to use him as a wingback.
It’s where he loves to play and where he spent a ton of time at fiorentina as they ran three in the back. It’s closer to his natural position than SS. He can just alternate between the two. In possession Cuadrado is essentially a winger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)