Tactics and Formations (13 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think Allegri will try to emulate Conte's Inter.

His wet dream:

Sczes
Danilo - Bremer - Sandro

McKennie - Fagioli - Locatelli - Rabiot - Kostic

Pogba (Milik)
Lukaku

Supersubs: Perin, Gatti, Rugani, De Winter; De Sciglio (always count on him), Rovella, Miretti, Illing Jr; Weah, Kean, Millik.

No real RBs and no LBs on the squad

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
And the 352 from Conte. Who, allegedly, at least according to Mazzarri, stole it from Mazzarri. I will never forget when Mazzarri tried to convince everyone he invented 352 and Conte just emulated him. I would take it as a compliment if my kids are dumb enough to emulate me. But Mazzarri thought he had patented 352 so Conte was the devil to use it too.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
On paper:
Weah - Bremer - Gatti - Cambiaso/Danilo
Locatelli - Fagioli - Rabiot
Iling Jr - Dusan - Chiesa

Weah moves up the pitch as a winger when in possession. Cambiaso or Danilo slots in as DM to balance and cover exposed areas. Fagioli roams as regista wherever the ball is. Locatelli and Rabiot to add muscle and run deep to create space for Dusan and others. Chiesa sticks wide but can float inside if he gets the ball. But stationed out wide with main purpose to seek one on ones. Iling Jr is the one I am suspicious of, maybe Miretti is a better option. He should defend as RM but in possession run inside as an AMC.

Could also push Weah up as RW and let Danilo take the RB. Let Cambiaso push up for width to allow Chiesa roam more freely from his LW. Iling Jr would join the bench instead.

I'd like to have Fagioli is our regista but he needs protection from Locatelli. Chiesa is more suitable as a winger than striker and Dusan doesn't seem to work when playing in pair. With Locatelli and Rabiot as workhorses they could help out wide as well since Cambiaso or Weah likely isn't that strong defensively.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so where are the exciting signings? the signings that make you happy you watched football. the signings that bring our the kid like joy in you?

not since ronaldo has the club signed any exciting talent. that was back in 2018. that was 6 seasons ago.

di maria was exciting in name, but his overall performances were bad.

we went from signing exciting talents like vidal, pogba, tevez, dybala, ronaldo to.......kean,milik, locatelli, weah.

yeah these are dark days for the club when the signings don't make you want to watch football.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
This thread should be locked until we change the coach.
The frauds jackass stubbornness to try some other formation or, god forbid, tactics different than jihadball, makes conversations in here totally irrelevant.
We may hope and dream to see different tactics and setup of our players but nothing will happen with allegri in charge.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Kostic---Pogba---Vlahovic---Rabiot---Chiesa
‐---‐----------------------Locatelli
Cambiaso ----- Gatti-Bremer ------ Danilo

Easy way to attack. Personally not sure about Loca regista but Max will never change so just do this.

If Pogba is on holiday put Fagioli there. That's where he should get the ball. Not on the right side. You know.. so he can shoot like when he won us a match on basically his debut?

If the LCM can't make enough space for Kostic then take him out and switch Chiesa there or put Illing/Yildiz if you need a dribbler.

It's not complicated

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022

Easy way to attack. Personally not sure about Loca regista but Max will never change so just do this.

If Pogba is on holiday put Fagioli there. That's where he should get the ball. Not on the right side. You know.. so he can shoot like when he won us a match on basically his debut?

If the LCM can't make enough space for Kostic then take him out and switch Chiesa there or put Illing/Yildiz if you need a dribbler.

It's not complicated
massimiliano-allegri-juventus.gif

Jun 16, 2020

It's not complicated
Prioritise Fagioli over Rabiot here, the latter will most likely leave anyway next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)