Tactics and Formations (4 Viewers)

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Can I put Sturaro in my formation since he had that one insane game against Real Madrid? Or Bernardeschi because of that one game against Atletico?
You can do what you want. Do you have trouble reading?

I specifically said if we talked top performances, then Costa has delivered some games out of this world, more so than your Berna and Sturaros.

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
You can do what you want. Do you have trouble reading?

I specifically said if we talked top performances, then Costa has delivered some games out of this world, more so than your Berna and Sturaros.
Awesome thanks! In 2012/13 Rubinho played 10 minutes of top level football when he came off as a sub and conceded zero goals and had a pass percentage of 100%, so he is definitely going in my XI of top level performances.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Awesome thanks! In 2012/13 Rubinho played 10 minutes of top level football when he came off as a sub and conceded zero goals and had a pass percentage of 100%, so he is definitely going in my XI of top level performances.
Im very happy to hear that and I wish you well.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Honestly, Chiesa is potentially one of the best wingers/attackers in the world and at Juventus we’re going to use him as a wingback.
It’s where he loves to play and where he spent a ton of time at fiorentina as they ran three in the back. It’s closer to his natural position than SS. He can just alternate between the two. In possession Cuadrado is essentially a winger

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we went from having so many likeable and exicting to watch players over the years like vucinic, vidal, mandzukic, dybala and ronaldo and chiellini

to sandro, chiesa, locatelli and danilo. dude what a sad team this is.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Our club especially Giuntoli and whoever coach Juve, need to find the best formula to anticipated the new offside rules.

I believe this new offside rule will be a big game changer.
- Lower clubs will be more parking the bus and goes for counter
Because the lower their line the space behind will smaller so the advantage of the new rule will be lower
Relying on long ball and fast break for counter

- Pacy winger and attacker will get the most advantage
All attacker can become bait with 1 body behind defender, it will be hard for defender to read where the pass will be launched
This alone will change how all clubs play their gameplan

If we want to get a headstart capitalize on this rule is a must

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)