Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (4 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I like what we're doing with the set piece work. Its not just throw it in their and hope, there is a degree of variety in the corners and very good positioning and movement in the free kicks. It shows that the team is working on these drills and not simply the "hit and hope" crap.

Thats a big positive for Ciro early on i have to say :tup:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we've always been a good set-piece team, especially defensively...don't think Ciro has much to do with that, we've just got a bunch of lads who are very good in the air

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Since when is DP second team? Or is it just based on the first 2 games of the season?

EDIT: yep looks like it, since Momo is included as well.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Eℓvin;2128892 said:
It says under club logos that it's based on last weekend's line-ups.
Well if it is based on last weekend then players like Sissoko, Grosso and Cambiasso wouldn't be able to play.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yes, the second juve squad is miles stronger than the first squads of 2 seasons ago or the one which came from serie B

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
we've always been a good set-piece team, especially defensively...don't think Ciro has much to do with that, we've just got a bunch of lads who are very good in the air
Thats true but I'm not just talking about the individuals, but the variety in the way we take the free kicks and corners. In the two games now I've seen at least two "training ground" moves where the ball is played short with flick and a shot or something. Then we have different people delivering the corners and its not just Diego or Tiago but we had a combination.

We've always been an organised team with them but this shows someone is actually conscious about how to make them better instead of simply chucking it to the tallest fella.

Sep 3, 2009
side for lazio: 4-3-1-2

Buffon, grygera/caceres, chellieni, cannavaro, grosso - melo, tiago, camarenesi- Diego- Amuari, Iaquinta.

Marchisio could still be out for lazio game.

Should we play De Ceglie play in midfield this season?

Feel free to reply back with other options.

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!:flag1:

2cruise

Aug 31, 2009
I like your lineup but I believe DP will get his first start beside Amauri. I'm curious about Grosso starting but if not, better to move Chiellini out left and Legro in the middle. Unfortunately, it will prob be Grygera at RB. The midfield is correct as Marchisio and Momo arent fit - the other alternatives ie. Poulson/Salmiz wont be considered to start in any case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)