Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (11 Viewers)

bassel

Jul 19, 2009
would be nice to try this

melo-------momo-------tiago

Diego ------------ Giovinco

-----------Amauri

specially if we settle for our fullbacks we will miss the width of our game against opponents

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
If Giovinco could only be stronger built.....
Cant we give him growth hormone like Barca did to Messi or something?

The thing about being a short footballer is if you are at least stalky (like Diego, Kun, Tevez, Messi) etc, it compensates for the hieght deficiancy but Gio is short AND small. Riise bounced off Diego when the dude was running at Roma's goal showing how key it is to be strong on your feet coz in attacking midfield, there'll always be some DM or defender there to make contact with you even if you can dribble well

2cruise

Aug 31, 2009
nice one Nick..if everyone is healthy, that midfield will be the anti-Inter solution. With Grosso overlapping and Momo providing cover, Maicon will have a hard time getting forward. From there, it's game over - Stankovic vs. Diego? Melo vs. Cambiasso? PLEASE...Zanetti vs. Camo? you get the picture.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
would be nice to try this

melo-------momo-------tiago

Diego ------------ Giovinco

-----------Amauri

specially if we settle for our fullbacks we will miss the width of our game against opponents
DA! With Del Pie on rotation with the two of Diego and Giovi, and Trez and Iaqui to rotate with Amauri. It's very hard to find room for Trez and Giovinco.

Fuck Secco!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Buffon
Zebina - Canna - Chiellini - Grosso
Camo - Sissoko
Diego
Del Piero - Iaquinta

Not the best lineup, but i just wanted to mention it had 6 wold cup winners in it ;)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Buffon
Zebina - Canna - Chiellini - Grosso
Camo - Sissoko
Diego
Del Piero - Iaquinta

Not the best lineup, but i just wanted to mention it had 6 wold cup winners in it ;)
I suggest you field 11 players, just my 2 cents.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Hey now.. he was our only starting midfielder that didn't get booked against Roma, give the man some credit. :lol:
That's why I asked him cos he was missing them... I thought he got yellow cos he was very rough!
In my excitement to highlight the WC winners, i forgot to put the last midfielder on... But who cares, with 6 WC winners, we dont need the last player ;)
I want as well a world Confederation winner :p (MELO)
Now that you mention it..do you think 4-2-1-3 could work?
I think it could, with Melo and sissoko could work, and I see that happening, if our strikers cannot score then for sure Ferrara will substitute Camo or Tiago with Trezeguet or Iaquinta!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's a good thing we got Grosso because I don't want to see Chiellini playing out on the left. He's a central defender and a fucking incredible one and that is where he should play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)