Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (8 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
too radical for my liking, I'd rather see Legro next to Canna and Caceres at RB

also Marchisio before Tiago
Drop Rafinha, play Caceres instead and Legro - Canna in the middle. Chiellini can play there when one of them is suspended or injured or tired.

Marchisio, Tiago and Camoranesi will rotate.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Both players had similar games today, but last week Tiago was obviously better.

You're just discriminating against the player because that's what you do. You've always hated Tiago.

Marchisio is good but he's overrated around these parts.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it's not out of hate for Tiago, it's just that I have a lot more belief in Marchisio...as for last week, well Marchisio was 'obviously' better the whole of last season and then some, and deserves his starting spot

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You act like Marchisio is a game-changing superstar. He's not at this point.

Tiago has shown his worth at Chelsea and Lyon, including here when we use a three-man central midfield, just like when we played Chelsea, so he trumps Marchisio in this respect.

Tiago IS the more proven player, if that's what you're trying to argue.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

Tiago has shown his worth at Chelsea and Lyon, including here when we use a three-man central midfield, just like when we played Chelsea, so he trumps Marchisio in this respect.

Marchisio was far better against Chelsea than Tiago was, that's for certain.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

well this ain't Chelsea and this ain't Lyon...Tiago has been here for 2+ seasons and has not been convincing, whilst Marchi has looked like he belongs right from the get go...Marchisio over Tiago, anytime, anyday

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Marchisio was far better against Chelsea than Tiago was, that's for certain.
Maybe so, but Tiago was not bad that match at the Olimpico.

I honestly don't think people are giving Tiago a fair shot here, but that's not surprising because they never did in the first place.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
well this ain't Chelsea and this ain't Lyon...Tiago has been here for 2+ seasons and has not been convincing, whilst Marchi has looked like he belongs right from the get go...Marchisio over Tiago, anytime, anyday
That's your problem right there. You think past results as an individual prove future success.

You'd be a horrible day trader.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol: says the guy who used Tiago's 'proven' player success at Chelsea and Lyon as basis for saying he should be picked ahead of Marchisio
But that's not what I'm doing. Tiago has been the better player thus far this season.

You've shown yourself to hate the player relentlessly, so people shouldn't take you seriously when it comes to this discussion. I like both players. You are the one with the obvious bias.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I never said anything about who is a proven player and who isn't, I merely pointed out the fact that Marchi has done better for Juve whereas Tiago's form has been sketchy at best...you have twisted into an unfounded hate for Tiago, which I can tell you is not the case...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
please do, and also find the posts where I praised his performances as well...they may be rare, but they are definitely present

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)