Tactics and Formations 09/2010 (9 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
With Almirón out we'll have a 25 man squad. Assuming Ariaudo isn't loaned out, that would mean if we are to add a fullback (or anyone else), someone will have to leave.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Everybody is saying that Juventus can win but the only thing that can keep us from winning is our fullbacks. It is so crazy that we have invested in players like Diego and Melo and done nothing to the fullbacks. Fuck, I would even take Grosso right now. He would be an amazing upgrade from Molinaro. It is like our goalkeeper, central defense, midfield and strikers are at a WC level but our fullbacks are at a Serie B level and that is going to fuck us at the end of the season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's ok. You are one of the few delusional, brainwashed by mediocrity members on this forum, who somehow happens to believe that endless running and tackling make someone a decent footballer.

You are not alone in your quest to prove that Molinaro is a footballer, and that along with Grygera they can contribute greatly to Juve's cause :sergio:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Milan is a perfect example of how fucked a team can get with shitty fullbacks who can't own their flank in a 4-3-1-2. Their role in the team is so much bigger now.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:lol: please our midfield and attack shits all over milans, dont even compare them, as does our CB's. so sun( the doomsdayer) and antonio please if you cannot see our superiority to milan there is something wrong with you.

and TBH i would take our wingbacks over milans

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Ranieri was a stupid coach,, ferrara a defender coach,, so !!

players will make the difference.

i hope that we can play with a steady form this season .

No doubt we have some injury, but still ferrara confused ?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:lol: please our midfield and attack shits all over milans, dont even compare them, as does our CB's. so sun( the doomsdayer) and antonio please if you cannot see our superiority to milan there is something wrong with you.

and TBH i would take our wingbacks over milans
What is wrong with you? Did I say anything about our midfield or attack? I'm talking about our fullbacks, FULLBACKS!! Got it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)