Türkiye (7 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bruh, what?
Portuguese is the sixth most spoken language in the world and is the official language in 9 countries.
Exactly, sixth. I said global, English is the only global language.

- - - Updated - - -

I've lived in Turkey all my life and the name never bothered me or any other Turk I know.

Just another inferiority complex move from small pp sultan
This is the only thing he did right lol

Fuck Erdoğan!

Jun 16, 2020
Is there a more quantitative measure that can be used to correlate this claim?
I know many Turks, basically all of them hard working people and many of them are business owners. People with a strong culture and pretty nationalistic. I like that they’re secular which resulted in many of Turkish youth not falling in the hands of bad imams during the ISIS terrorists attacks in Europe years ago, they didn’t travel to the Middle East. Basically the opposite happened to Moroccan youth for example. Integrated pretty wel to society.

In a way, ethically they remind me to southern Italians.

Earlier today my kids were playing with the kids of our Turkish neighbors. Maybe it’s different in your part of the world but here problems don’t exist. Integration and stuff was more difficult with people from other Muslim countries

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I know many Turks, basically all of them hard working people and many of them are business owners. People with a strong culture and pretty nationalistic. I like that they’re secular which resulted in many of Turkish youth not falling in the hands of bad imams during the ISIS terrorists attacks in Europe years ago, they didn’t travel to the Middle East. Basically the opposite happened to Moroccan youth for example. Integrated pretty wel to society.

In a way, ethically they remind me to southern Italians.

Earlier today my kids were playing with the kids of our Turkish neighbors. Maybe it’s different in your part of the world but here problems don’t exist. Integration and stuff was more difficult with people from other Muslim countries
Exactly what makes Erdogan so despicable -- he is trying to destroy Turkish secularism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)