Türkiye (6 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
That really doesn't say much to be honest. Salafi's have always hated the brotherhood, ideologically the two are so far apart. In fact some hardline salafists go as far as considering the brotherhood enemies.
true, however the salafist's who decided to dip there feet into the political pool allied with the muslim brotherhood in hope they will get a piece of the action. they were promised several promises the prominent one being implying shariah laws even though mind you the egyptain law is based on shariah in many of its laws. not to mention the muslim brotherhood used them like a condom and once they got there way with the constituion, and removing the military council they were deposed with out second thoughts and now they feel like moron's and i'm glad there image has been tarnished. you have jihadi salafists who are currently roaming in sinai who yes conflict with Mb on all levels. you need to understand that when a group like mb comes out and preaches infidelity on the community at some point in egypt's history, expect that another group will be more extreme and will take it to another level.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So I guess I should scratch Turkey off the visit list for later in the year. A shame, the airfare was so inexpensive.

Jul 2, 2006
What some of you don't want to understand this is nothing like what happened in Libya or Egypt as Erdogan's Party despite being in power for 10 years have the support of majority and keep increasing their votes. Some anarchist who are allergic to Islam and values of the community they live in, can't bear it anymore because they know they will never be able to win the election. Seeing their ideals are not shared by people, they get hostile.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
What some of you don't want to understand this is nothing like what happened in Libya or Egypt as Erdogan's Party despite being in power for 10 years have the support of majority and keep increasing their votes. Some anarchist who are allergic to Islam and values of the community they live in, can't bear it anymore because they know they will never be able to win the election. Seeing their ideals are not shared by people, they get hostile.
That's bs.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
You're not sure, you're guessing.
What about that famous Turkish pianist who's been sentenced to prison a few weeks ago ? I'm sure he wanted to "serve as counsellor to junta" as well.

You should just lock them all up honestly. Let the mullahs rule and preach and the intellectuals rot in prison. :tup:

Jul 2, 2006
That's the word, describe protestors best. Leftie %0,3 who is a foreigner to history, structure and reality of the nation he live in, who think rest should be illuminated but he is the one in the dark while not aware of silent majority.

What about that famous Turkish pianist who's been sentenced to prison a few weeks ago ? I'm sure he wanted to "serve as counsellor to junta" as well.
Being a non-believer does not give you right make fun of belief shared by %90 of population and provoking them with insults.
he is not locked btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)