Türkiye (6 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
They are Jews, may or may not have citizenship which doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter because, let me guess, they're Jews right ?

Damn, talk about not caring about your citizens Turk ... :D

Isn't Erdogan best friends with Israel at the moment ? Isn't that kind of...contradicting to what you believe ?

Btw, I still have no idea why you linked those 2 articles when they were dated 2010 and are a completely different topic than the one happening right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
They knocked the door. So what? tell them $#@! off and you are anti-semitist, accept the apology and you are their best friend?
Well yeah, everything seems pretty normal again, just like before the floatilla incident. You don't hear Erdogan threatning the Israelis like he used to anymore since they apologized so I assume they're back to being to however they were before.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Is he? I think not. Most of their best friends are in jail at the moment. Busted while preparing another coup.

really turk?? this comment for me refers to mubarak :D let me give you some breaking news. morsy the current clown is offering isreal more services than mubarak did in thrity years. there is a report issued by the idf that states they are having better co-operation from the egyptain side under morsy's rule. these islamist based leaders are nothing but empty talk.

- - - Updated - - -

israels involvement is highly probable
abel maybe, how ever i think in isreal's benefit they need strong ties with turkey bec there main issue is with iran at the moment. every one who matters or poses a threat is neutralized or sidelined. egypt is busy with trying to get a grips with there domestic issues, and we already have a peace treaty that supermorsy wakes up every morning to kiss and say aaaaaa why did we ever object or bless killing sadat, jordan same as egypt has peace treaty, syria are getting busy and pose no threat at the moment. they have good relations with the turks despite some tends here and there but thats normal.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm sure the Israelis care deeply about cracking down on public kissing and alcohol sales in Turkey. :pado:
stop focusing on the trees

- - - Updated - - -

really turk?? this comment for me refers to mubarak :D let me give you some breaking news. morsy the current clown is offering isreal more services than mubarak did in thrity years. there is a report issued by the idf that states they are having better co-operation from the egyptain side under morsy's rule. these islamist based leaders are nothing but empty talk.

- - - Updated - - -

abel maybe, how ever i think in isreal's benefit they need strong ties with turkey bec there main issue is with iran at the moment. every one who matters or poses a threat is neutralized or sidelined. egypt is busy with trying to get a grips with there domestic issues, and we already have a peace treaty that supermorsy wakes up every morning to kiss and say aaaaaa why did we ever object or bless killing sadat, jordan same as egypt has peace treaty, syria are getting busy and pose no threat at the moment. they have good relations with the turks despite some tends here and there but thats normal.
completely disagree, Israel is thriving under status quo, they're getting away with everything, what Israel needs is for assad to stay in power

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
stop focusing on the trees

- - - Updated - - -

completely disagree, Israel is thriving under status quo, they're getting away with everything, what Israel needs is for assad to stay in power
they were getting away with everything prior to the current situations in the region, if anything i think isreal now is the sole super power in the region other than that i think they do what they want with the usual arab summit objecting and condemning and thats it. i agree with u regarding assad yes 100% its in there benefit assad stays in power.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Middle East living through the social level of the Wars of Religion :sergio:

I hope they tear down this government and actually bring about a secular democracy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)