Türkiye (7 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thats why hes SuperMorsi, he can fuck up more than one country though only being the president of one
:rofl: you do know you r da man :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

What I sense is more the aggravated sense of the beginnings of a slippery slope. It's not full-blown Morsi by any means there yet, but I think there's a lot of sense in making a statement before it gets that far.

I should have sensed that more when they were staging the public kissing protests a week ago...
its a relief that people are starting to realize the morsy effect around us. it makes me sane knowing i'm not imagining things. :D

- - - Updated - - -

:seven: Another brilliant example of Islam fused with Democracy
no iz i dont agree with this, the ismalist part trust me has nothing what so ever do with islam i assure you!! specially the crap coming out of the muslim brotherhood is anything but islam. its just the soft spot they USED TO tickle people's feelings with at the poll stations. note: USED to bec egyptains are now crying tears of blood for choosing this retard.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry to point out the obvious, but that above happens everywhere, if you were to show this to any chicagoan they'd laugh at how minor and amateruish the above is. You really think politicians get into it out of civic duty, there's a lot of ego and coin in there. I still have yet to see any reasonable ground for people to go outside and wreak havoc, i also dont see any similarities with egypt, except for the fact both were elected president which gives them the executive authority to do many things without consulting anyone. See, Ahmed, that is the trouble with democracy, you have to also accept it when it doesnt follow with your agenda.
i dont know abel, people are starting to fear from harassing there freedom's. the road to heaven is filled with good intentions. i agree with u regarding yes they have the authority to do what there program on whose base's they got elecected except when it comes to the national security of a country ( in turkey's case i dont think the case has to do with a park being built) however as swag pointed out and there is a growing fear in the region from these islamist groups at power, events in syria, egypt, tunisia,libya and to a very high degree iran's experience cast an un-comfortable shadow on the region and these parties are not trying to address these fears infact they r doing the opposite.. i dont think its paranoia decrease in freedom whilst still minimal is not a good sign specially when these islamist based parties know people will flip out. instead of worrying about diminishing there freedoms they should work on bettering there nation's. . the islamist's have an extreme fear they will go back to jails, and to this minute cant get past the shock they r in power in deed and are no longer the opposition.

i think the magnitude of the events in turkey is blown up a bit too much, and there is sth very suspicious about the level of havoc specially like i mentioned to you earlier the economical situation in turkey is'nt the sort that brings such levels of violence to be frank.

note: you will find civilians standing with the police attacking the protesters thats sooooooooooooooo egyptain style muslim brotherhood!! :D they picked up things from there way of handling protests. they r called loving civilians in egypt.

finally you know during mubarak's era people who oposed his rule where called people with foriegn agenda's, now people who appose morsy or the islamic rules are called infidels!

What I sense is more the aggravated sense of the beginnings of a slippery slope. It's not full-blown Morsi by any means there yet, but I think there's a lot of sense in making a statement before it gets that far.

I should have sensed that more when they were staging the public kissing protests a week ago...
you know morsy messed up big time when john kerry has to fly in immediately to put a saddle on him, bec even the united states who backed th emuslim brotherhood at first regret this, so it points out how out of control morsy and the muslim brotherhood went and thats never a good sign. the islamists in this country rate erdogan soooooooo highly despite having harsh feelings regarding turkey bec of the end of the caliphate era which is there fantasy and i think its a miserable one that not only has fail written all over it, but is impossible to bring back.

- - - Updated - - -

That was perhaps not the best example.

I fear the Sunni theocratic Islamist elements of the rebels, it seems that the secularists are in a minority there.

It increasingly looks(especially with Hezbollah fighting alongside Assad) like this conflict will escalate into a regional conflict between Sunnis and Shiites, which will be a disaster.

the bolded part is perfectly said! sadly these salafists consider muslim shites as our worse enemies and not other countries who pose a threat even if a minor one. i think we r being de-railed and i think the paranoia and fear we have towards iran blown out of proportions.

Jul 2, 2006
It's already revealed that crypto jewish Koc family is one of the powers behind this anarchy. Noisy minority's buzz can only increase silent majority's support of AK Party. The era which millions of muslims opressed under so-called elite via military tutelage is ended. The revolution people talk about happened 10 years ago.

Jul 2, 2006
Not comments but facts. You can be voice of noisy minority as much as you want but this geography is changing in right direction, people decided that way so it will be no different than walking in the wrong direction of the ship you're in.

Jul 2, 2006
How do you know they're Israeli ? :klin:

Do you mean they're Israeli Turks with dual citizenship or are you trying to imply something else here ?

Btw, your second link is from 2010.
Both from 2010. There are no Israeli Turks. They are Jews, may or may not have citizenship which doesn't matter. They are crying because people of this land put an end to their 90 years old minority dictatorship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)