Türkiye (15 Viewers)

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
The 'Turks' never had their own state until Turkey, through Attaturk they grew to be what they are today, still Turkic, still with Ottoman heritage, but undeniably something different from what has come before. Therefore, it's only been 'your' land so long as the State of Turkey has existed and your Nation has only existed since it grew out of it's previous remnants.

Ireland has been a legal entity since states first existed, longer than Turkey, yet it became 2 states in 1920 in order to respect the ethnic and cultural evolution of the unionists and nationalists within the country. Unfortunately we can't fit all the Kurds on our small little Island, It would be practically impossible. They do however have a fundamental human right to self-determination just like the Palestinians.
If you can't fit them in, talk to some leprechauns. They might have an idea.

Nobody says they don't have a human right. We are just saying that we won't ever give up our land to give it to them. That's it. They can try to take an inch, if they have courage to do so. If they are going to continue with what they've done, such as invading small villages and killing babies and so on, they can continue until either Kurds of Turks wipe off of from this world. Since we're over 75 millions, we don't worry about that problem.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
You feel Arabs are not making one nation with Turks. So, there is nothing called Betrayal or backstabbing. According to your logic, Arabs were occupied by Turks by the weapons only, so you should not blame Arabs if they throw your racism away out of their lands.
He said, "I showed my true colors.", I never denied that I support Israel.

No. I don't worry about Arabs not making one country with us. Not at all. Lets say, you want your independence, at the time you declare war, you either get it or not get it. That happens. But you don't make an ally with Christian British to betray. You fight with your own people, you don't fight with Lawrence. Be a man, if you have a problem, we'll solve it one on one.

Then Palestine people say, "We're Muslim bla bla bla. We're waiting for Turkey's help bla bla bla."

We were also Muslim when you guys sided with Christian British. When you don't give a shit, you guys side with Christians, when you need help from us, "We're your Muslim friends."

I just don't accept that.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He said, "I showed my true colors.", I never denied that I support Israel.

No. I don't worry about Arabs not making one country with us. Not at all. Lets say, you want your independence, at the time you declare war, you either get it or not get it. That happens. But you don't make an ally with Christian British to betray. You fight with your own people, you don't fight with Lawrence. Be a man, if you have a problem, we'll solve it one on one.

Then Palestine people say, "We're Muslim bla bla bla. We're waiting for Turkey's help bla bla bla."

We were also Muslim when you guys sided with Christian British. When you don't give a shit, you guys side with Christians, when you need help from us, "We're your Muslim friends."

I just don't accept that.
Nobody is waiting for you to make anything for Palestine.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
If you can't fit them in, talk to some leprechauns. They might have an idea.

Nobody says they don't have a human right. We are just saying that we won't ever give up our land to give it to them. That's it. They can try to take an inch, if they have courage to do so. If they are going to continue with what they've done, such as invading small villages and killing babies and so on, they can continue until either Kurds of Turks wipe off of from this world. Since we're over 75 millions, we don't worry about that problem.
I agree with you, I don't condone killing babies, at least I don't think I do, but I think that means you believe they have a right to A homeland (not in Turkey) and if they win it in a fair fight you're okay with that?

@IrishZebra

How come Turks never had their state before Thessalonican Grand Mason? Care to elaborate? If Turks are known with one thing it is their state tradition.

And do you think majority of Kurds are living in south east? Even if they had their own country, it would be so naive to expect them depart west cities and move there.
October 29th 1923 is when the Turkish State was born, Sovereign states began to exist during Ottoman times.

This guy is the Turkish version of IZ. Both talk as if they know everything.
I don't even think we've ever had a serious discussion unless it was related to Palestine.If you have a problem with me just post it, no need to be snide about it, maybe if you said something about it I could take it on board and try to improve how I speak to people on here. I'd expect such from somebody as respected around here.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Oh common, you make your fair share of snide comments. Just yesterday you called your timezone 'civilized', inferring Turkish time was uncivilized. That's just an example from yesterday.

I don't get into too many discussions with you simply because you're too aggressive.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Oh common, you make your fair share of snide comments. Just yesterday you called your timezone 'civilized', inferring Turkish time was uncivilized. That's just an example from yesterday.

I don't get into too many discussions with you simply because you're too aggressive.
Wow, seriously? I've posted cliché British Imperialist things since I joined here and you take them as actual attacks on people. Do you think I actually want to have sex with Marchisio as well? I doubt you'd brand the same post by Burke or Andy in the same way.

I'm not going to apologise for taking a stance and defending it, aggressively if needs be. Take for example my infraction yesterday, I was derailing so of course it was deserved, however, the actual post I got carded for was made in response to a 'personal attack' . Now this is not a 'I got infractions but others didn't' thing because I deserved one but it would seem to show that, at least sometimes, when I'm 'being aggressive' it's not without cause and it's rarely just a one line response which this post also, I think, is evidence of.

But then again, if you think I'm like that as a person despite admitting that you rarely discuss anything with me, it reflects more on you. To be fair, I can be quite aggressive at times once I've dug in a position, I'll try to not do so as much in future and would have sooner had it been raised as a worthwhile concern in yours or anyone else's eyes.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
I agree with you, I don't condone killing babies, at least I don't think I do, but I think that means you believe they have a right to A homeland (not in Turkey) and if they win it in a fair fight you're okay with that?
Fair fight?

Do you know the differences between a war and terrorism?

In a war, you know who's against you.

In terror, you don't. They put bombs around their body and come to crowded place, kill everyone.

What Kurds do is a terror. That's why PKK is known as terrorist group. So you call that a fair fight?

Look, they killed 8 Turkish soldiers yesterday and today, Turkish airforce bombed the shit out of their more than 60 different targets. Nobody knows how many people have died. They just have to understand, for each Turkish soldier they kill, we'll double that killing Kurds.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Terrorism is the use of target violence against civilians in order to attain a political objective, so yes, the PKK are terrorists.

What I meant was, if the PKK started only attacking Soldiers and won a military victory that way, would you accept them having Kurdistan, if thy won it in a fair fight?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
When I say, I dont like Arabs, I don't mean that I hate every single Arab person in this planet. But when I look at them throughout the history what they have done, it just doesn't make any sense to me. Forget about how they backstab Ottoman Empire by allying with British, didn't Saudi Arabia let open their bases for United States to bomb the shit out of Iraq? Wasn't Gulf War started because of that too? If Saudi Arabia has a problem with Iraq, deal with it on your own. Don't be a pussy and call a help from United States. When I have a problem with my brother, I don't go out and find the biggest guy on my neighborhood and ask for his help. I deal it with it on my own.

Not just Arabs, nobody can complain about Ottoman Empire because we made a huge mistake by not torturing people. All we did was collecting taxes from the countries we invaded. We should have force them to speak our language and believe in what we believe. If we did that, from Austria to Saudi Arabia, everybody would have speak what we speak and believe in what we believe.

So, nobody can say Ottoman Empire was torturing anybody. Thats the mistake that we didnt do. We should have.
Don't know what you're on about but the last years of the Ottoman Empire were hell for Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians. Turks literally removed the Assyrian culture as a minority. Armenians were butchered in their ancestral homeland and Greeks were mostly deported out back to Greece. My family is living in Syria/Lebanon thanks to your Ottoman Empire's fuck ups.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Turkey is a mental place. It's the only place I've ever been to where I've gone to a restaurant for a meal and someone has come in and shot someone else.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Terrorism is the use of target violence against civilians in order to attain a political objective, so yes, the PKK are terrorists.

What I meant was, if the PKK started only attacking Soldiers and won a military victory that way, would you accept them having Kurdistan, if thy won it in a fair fight?
That's how my main man Michael Collins did it. Love the big fella.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
This guy is the Turkish version of IZ. Both talk as if they know everything.
We're not talking about Zimbabwe in here. I was born in Turkey and have been living in here for 27 years. If I can't express my opinion about my country, who else can in here?

And then it makes me turkish version of someone?

You possibly can't know more about my country than me.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011

Yes but they can't.

Because they don't have a country, therefore they don't have a military. You can't really declare war against a country when you don't even have a home-country.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Don't know what you're on about but the last years of the Ottoman Empire were hell for Greeks, Assyrians and Armenians. Turks literally removed the Assyrian culture as a minority. Armenians were butchered in their ancestral homeland and Greeks were mostly deported out back to Greece. My family is living in Syria/Lebanon thanks to your Ottoman Empire's fuck ups.
You're just talking without any prove.

You're talking about Armeanian were being butchered just like people who don't know much about history because %90 of the world doesn't recognize that Armeanians were butchered. It was a war and they lost. And yes, you do kill people when you're in war.

Yes, of course Greek were deported to Greece, where else did they have to go? To Ghana?

You should be thankful to us that you're still alive. If we weren't there, French or British would have raped your ancestors and eventually kill you because of your religion.

You're very welcome.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
Turkey is a mental place. It's the only place I've ever been to where I've gone to a restaurant for a meal and someone has come in and shot someone else.
Norway was known as most peaceful country in the world but one lunatic did kill more than 100 people on last month.

Are you going to say that Norway is not a mental place now? Every country has idiots. If that's the way your view changes about a country, i can find a reason to hate every country in the world.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You're just talking without any prove.

You're talking about Armeanian were being butchered just like people who don't know much about history because %90 of the world doesn't recognize that Armeanians were butchered. It was a war and they lost. And yes, you do kill people when you're in war.

Yes, of course Greek were deported to Greece, where else did they have to go? To Ghana?

You should be thankful to us that you're still alive. If we weren't there, French or British would have raped your ancestors and eventually kill you because of your religion.

You're very welcome.
The arrogance :lol2:

Wow, you are lowest of the low.

You suffer from 'we used to be a fuckin empire bitches' syndrome. You're not anymore, get over it.

Don't try to portray other people; poor, minorities as evil and baby killers. The Ottaman Empire didn't become what it was by handing out candy and kissing people on the cheeks. Terrible terrible things were done.

And I'll add that for all your secular, Kemalist ideological, borderline anti-Islamic policies you really have nothing to show for it. You're society is more liberal yet you're still as backwards as any other "Islamic" state. You have made next to no contribution to the modern world.

edit: I actually like Turks. I grew up Uppsala, Sweden where there's a significant Turkish community but your attitude is really starting to annoy me. Just think about the affect you're having on here with your arguments :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)