Türkiye (3 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
We were also "Muslim" when you sided with British and fuck us all.
The following quotation is from the book “The Secret Jews”, which was authored by Dr. Joachim Prinz and published by Random House in 1973.

Page 122:

“..The revolt of the Young Turks in 1908 against the authoritarian regime of Sultan Abdul Hamid began among the intellectuals of Salonika. It was from there that the demand for a constitutional regime originated. Among the leaders of the revolution which resulted in a more modern government in Turkey were Djavid Bey and Mustafa Kemal. Both were ardent 'doenmehs’ [Jew]. Djavid Bey became minister of finance; Mustafa Kemal became the leader of the new regime and he adopted the name of Ataturk. His opponents tried to use his 'doenmeh’ background to unseat him, but without success. Too many of the Young Turks in the newly formed revolutionary Cabinet prayed to Allah, but had as their real prophet Shabtai Zvi, the Messiah of Smyrna.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
You're right in that the Arabs were naive and got screwed over by the Brits, but i think it was justified that they wanted independence from the Turks at that time, they just didn't deal with it the right way. I think in general the Ottoman empire is something to be proud of, but in its last century or so, it was riddled with corruption, it was weak, and there were many nationalistic Turk groups coming out at the time, the Arabs were regarded as second class etc.
When I say, I dont like Arabs, I don't mean that I hate every single Arab person in this planet. But when I look at them throughout the history what they have done, it just doesn't make any sense to me. Forget about how they backstab Ottoman Empire by allying with British, didn't Saudi Arabia let open their bases for United States to bomb the shit out of Iraq? Wasn't Gulf War started because of that too? If Saudi Arabia has a problem with Iraq, deal with it on your own. Don't be a pussy and call a help from United States. When I have a problem with my brother, I don't go out and find the biggest guy on my neighborhood and ask for his help. I deal it with it on my own.

Not just Arabs, nobody can complain about Ottoman Empire because we made a huge mistake by not torturing people. All we did was collecting taxes from the countries we invaded. We should have force them to speak our language and believe in what we believe. If we did that, from Austria to Saudi Arabia, everybody would have speak what we speak and believe in what we believe.

So, nobody can say Ottoman Empire was torturing anybody. Thats the mistake that we didnt do. We should have.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
The following quotation is from the book “The Secret Jews”, which was authored by Dr. Joachim Prinz and published by Random House in 1973.

Page 122:

“..The revolt of the Young Turks in 1908 against the authoritarian regime of Sultan Abdul Hamid began among the intellectuals of Salonika. It was from there that the demand for a constitutional regime originated. Among the leaders of the revolution which resulted in a more modern government in Turkey were Djavid Bey and Mustafa Kemal. Both were ardent 'doenmehs’ [Jew]. Djavid Bey became minister of finance; Mustafa Kemal became the leader of the new regime and he adopted the name of Ataturk. His opponents tried to use his 'doenmeh’ background to unseat him, but without success. Too many of the Young Turks in the newly formed revolutionary Cabinet prayed to Allah, but had as their real prophet Shabtai Zvi, the Messiah of Smyrna.”
Beautiful.

So, I have to believe this now?

Do I have to believe that JFK was aware of the fact that aliens were controlling United States and he was about to announce to whole world, that's why he was killed by aliens?

Let me recommend you a book as well. "Takunyali Fukrer" by Ergun Poyraz. The book also that Tayyip Erdogan is Jewish and gay. Since you have tendency to believe in everything you read, you might have to read that too.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
When I say, I dont like Arabs, I don't mean that I hate every single Arab person in this planet. But when I look at them throughout the history what they have done, it just doesn't make any sense to me. Forget about how they backstab Ottoman Empire by allying with British, didn't Saudi Arabia let open their bases for United States to bomb the shit out of Iraq? Wasn't Gulf War started because of that too? If Saudi Arabia has a problem with Iraq, deal with it on your own. Don't be a pussy and call a help from United States. When I have a problem with my brother, I don't go out and find the biggest guy on my neighborhood and ask for his help. I deal it with it on my own.

Not just Arabs, nobody can complain about Ottoman Empire because we made a huge mistake by not torturing people. All we did was collecting taxes from the countries we invaded. We should have force them to speak our language and believe in what we believe. If we did that, from Austria to Saudi Arabia, everybody would have speak what we speak and believe in what we believe.

So, nobody can say Ottoman Empire was torturing anybody. Thats the mistake that we didnt do. We should have.
Arabs in the second half of the last century until the present time are an embarrassment, i'm not going to deny that. Its the unfortunate truth. Hopefully the Arab spring brings about changes to that, i'm optimistic.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

So, you wish you could torture all the people because they wanted their own lands after you invaded them?

Are you for real?

Beautiful.

So, I have to believe this now?

Do I have to believe that JFK was aware of the fact that aliens were controlling United States and he was about to announce to whole world, that's why he was killed by aliens?

Let me recommend you a book as well. "Takunyali Fukrer" by Ergun Poyraz. The book also that Tayyip Erdogan is Jewish and gay. Since you have tendency to believe in everything you read, you might have to read that too.
Come back later.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011
So, you wish you could torture all the people because they wanted their own lands after you invaded them?

Are you for real?
How do you think Africans speak French, because they wanted to? No. Because French forced them to.

What about South America? They wanted to speak Spanish? No. Because Spanish invaded there and forced them to speak Spanish.

Wherever you invade a country, you force them to speak your language and make them believe what you believe in. That's what England, France, Spain, Portugal have done.

Ottoman Empire didn't. If we did, from Austria to Saudi Arabia, everyone would have spoken what we speak and believe in what we believe as a religion. So, in this case we're dumb. We should have tortured people to make them do what we wanted them to do, just like France, England, Portugal and Spain have done.

We were stupid enough to just collect taxes from countries we invaded. What did we get from Arabs? Backstabbing by allying with British.

So you can't say, "Ottoman Empire was torturing us bla bla bla. That's why we sided with British to defeat Ottoman." Because we were too stupid not to torture anyone. That was our biggest mistake.

MCMV

Jul 22, 2011

Are you for real?
How do you think Africans speak French, because they wanted to? No. Because French forced them to.

What about South America? They wanted to speak Spanish? No. Because Spanish invaded there and forced them to speak Spanish.

Wherever you invade a country, you force them to speak your language and make them believe what you believe in. That's what England, France, Spain, Portugal have done.

Ottoman Empire didn't. If we did, from Austria to Saudi Arabia, everyone would have spoken what we speak and believe in what we believe as a religion. So, in this case we're dumb. We should have tortured people to make them do what we wanted them to do, just like France, England, Portugal and Spain have done.

We were stupid enough to just collect taxes from countries we invaded. What did we get from Arabs? Backstabbing by allying with British.

So you can't say, "Ottoman Empire was torturing us bla bla bla. That's why we sided with British to defeat Ottoman." Because we were too stupid not to torture anyone. That was our biggest mistake.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

I think a forum is not the best place for you. You can be a very nice serial-killer. Why don't you try it as a career?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
By the way, I don't know what you mean when you say that there was no torturing. Just try to read what happened on the 6th of May 1915.

Jul 2, 2006
Firstly, Ottomans didn't invade Arab countries. We weren't there to milk them like English or other colonialists. We have taken those lands because there should be unification under the Caliphate to stand strong. Today we are seeing it more clearly. In fact, Arab countries are under invasion right now. Free on paper, but jailed by dictators whom appointed by west to control their will.

How many times i should repeat that those who sided with English just a small fraction. They were mostly 30.000 and didn't do anything decisive in war. Their numbers can't be compared with loyal Arabs who fought for Ottomans in WW1.

If you read anything other than ''official history'' you would see better.

“... İktidar merkezine bu kadar yakın olarak, Filistin'deki Yahudilerin durumunu geliştirebilmeyi düşünüyordum. Çeşitli yollarla Yahudi özgürlük hareketini ilerletebilirdim; önce özerklik, nihai olarak tam bağımsızlık elde ederek. Akıl yürütmem böyleydi. İstanbul'da rastladığım Arap öğrencilerle bu konuda düşüncelerimin çok farklı olduğunu görmekten şaşırdım... Bu genç entelektüel Araplar, mücadelelerinin geleceğini Türk idaresinden bağımsızlık olarak görmüyorlardı. Hiçbiri Arap topraklarının bağımsızlığından söz etmedikleri gibi böyle bir amaç için çalışmıyorlardı. Tam tersine, birçoğu, daha geniş ve daha büyük bir Türk imparatorluğu görmek istiyorlardı...” (Ben Gurion Looks Back-Talks with Moshe Pearlman, s.46)

And Ottomans didn't torture people to speak their language because their belief demanded otherwise. Ittihad Terakki is darkest page in 600 years history of Ottomans.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Firstly, Ottomans didn't invade Arab countries. We weren't there to milk them like English or other colonialists. We have taken those lands because there should be unification under the Caliphate to stand strong. Today we are seeing it more clearly. In fact, Arab countries are under invasion right now. Free on paper, but jailed by dictators whom appointed by west to control their will.

How many times i should repeat that those who sided with English just a small fraction. They were mostly 30.000 and didn't do anything decisive in war. Their numbers can't be compared with loyal Arabs who fought for Ottomans in WW1.

If you read anything other than ''official history'' you would see better.

“... İktidar merkezine bu kadar yakın olarak, Filistin'deki Yahudilerin durumunu geliştirebilmeyi düşünüyordum. Çeşitli yollarla Yahudi özgürlük hareketini ilerletebilirdim; önce özerklik, nihai olarak tam bağımsızlık elde ederek. Akıl yürütmem böyleydi. İstanbul'da rastladığım Arap öğrencilerle bu konuda düşüncelerimin çok farklı olduğunu görmekten şaşırdım... Bu genç entelektüel Araplar, mücadelelerinin geleceğini Türk idaresinden bağımsızlık olarak görmüyorlardı. Hiçbiri Arap topraklarının bağımsızlığından söz etmedikleri gibi böyle bir amaç için çalışmıyorlardı. Tam tersine, birçoğu, daha geniş ve daha büyük bir Türk imparatorluğu görmek istiyorlardı...” (Ben Gurion Looks Back-Talks with Moshe Pearlman, s.46)

And Ottomans didn't torture people to speak their language because their belief demanded otherwise. Ittihad Terakki is darkest page in 600 years history of Ottomans.
:tup:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I wouldn't count on it, Turkeys power is growing, they'll eventually reach a point where they can suffocate the PKK, provided the army doesn't tear turkey apart.

Jul 2, 2006
Now it seems it could be another executive. Iranian parliament's Foreign Affairs and Security Committee chairman said that second man in command has been captured. Almost every agency reported it as Karayılan as he was number 2.

http://turkish.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=9005230988
http://www.todayszaman.com/news-253677-report-iran-says-senior-pkk-leader-karayilan-captured.html

@IrishZebra

Sorry to disappoint you but Turks have no intention to give up on their lands which taken by sword. Especially not to the some israeli tool marksist caveman.
To clarify something, I don't talk about Kurdish people whom are largely Muslim and loyal to 1000 years old brotherhood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)