Türkiye (6 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Revisionism at it's best, scary what can be indoctrinated in such a short time

I am ashamed for you that you talk about the guy who resorted your nation to greatness and laid the foundation for a modern, democratic Turkey. Without him Turkey would have ended up like every other failed Muslim country in the middle east, Show me one exception. Erodgan can't hold a candle to Ataturk, history will remember him long after Erdogan will be forgotten.
The guy gave your mom her voting rights and you a free education, Oh now I see why don't like him
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Since I am not good with history, what would Ataturk do if he was alive today? Don't think he'd like Erdogan much.
breaking news gif @Klin

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Why don't you tell the true reason of your admiration of him?
Nothing in particular really, his actions and accomplishments speaks for themselves.

oh, funny thing but I think my grand-grandmother was raised on the same street as him in Saloniki, just a nice anecdote

Erdogan is slowly turning Turkey into a less free and religious state. I don't approve, but I understand the actions.
I found myself feeling very conflicted when I first saw the news. there is some innate contradiction between an army coup and democracy. I do think Turkey is one of those rare examples when a coup is actually an action to re-affirm democracy as the Turkish army does see itself, traditionally at least, as the protector of the Turkish constitution. You can argue if it's true, but I personally tend to believe it, to what extant these days after the first Erdogan army purge is also in question.

They wouldn't have placed some general as a new PM alla Egypt, was never the intention imo

I have a huge soft spot for turkey, I always thought that the Turkish people will step up eventually and that Erdogan was on borrowed time, a huge setback for the country and it really saddens me.
the coup was a bad idea at an even worse timing, it should have never happened

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
which war is that? he massacred hundreds of thousands his own citizens including the ones who refused a wear hat. he made warships and planes bomb his own people(sounds familiar). he got more power than sultan in his reign, without winning a single election, stayed in power until his death. he is the very reason of the every single problem we face in this day, including separatist terror and coup attempts. how do you make a preposterous claim that?
Which why i said erdoghan is the same, except ataturk is a real war hero whether you like it or not

Jul 2, 2006
Which why i said erdoghan is the same, except ataturk is a real war hero whether you like it or not
Unless you're talking out of Di Culo, you would see that he is not. Kamalist propaganda tell you how he fought and won against England, France and Italia in war of independence. Except the fact, he never faced them in battlefield after ww1. All of them left the country without fight and for a reason. the very same reason why he is so popular in non-muslim countries, especially loved in israel.

Erdogan didn't slaughter hundreds of thousands of citizens, he didn't came to power by force, he is the will of the nation while other one was will of the global jewry and and a governor of british empire. this nation is on it's way to reclaim it's true identity and it cannot be stopped now, whether you like it or not.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Unless you're talking out of Di Culo, you would see that he is not. Kamalist propaganda tell you how he fought and won against England, France and Italia in war of independence. Except the fact, he never faced them in battlefield after ww1. All of them left the country without fight and for a reason. the very same reason why he is so popular in non-muslim countries, especially loved in israel.

Erdogan didn't slaughter hundreds of thousands of citizens, he didn't came to power by force, he is the will of the nation while other one was will of the global jewry and and a governor of british empire. this nation is on it's way to reclaim it's true identity and it cannot be stopped now, whether you like it or not.
I'm talking lord kinross ataturk, plus this is not a matter of opinion his ww1 exploits are facts. Erdoghan is on his way to become a sultan as for any of your historical claims i take them as seriously as everyone does you around here.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

I always thought you were a fascist. Now, I'm sure.

Jul 2, 2006
I'm talking lord kinross ataturk, plus this is not a matter of opinion his ww1 exploits are facts. Erdoghan is on his way to become a sultan as for any of your historical claims i take them as seriously as everyone does you around here.
his ww1 exploits? he left his soldiers and ran away from palestine front. his forces have been completely decimated and and we all know what happened in the lands he left in hands of british. just what exploits are you talking about?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

Your wife will be one happy sex slave. After all the scars from the beatings won't be visible under the burqa.
My only wish is that your country reclaims its true identity on another planet. May I suggest Mars as the closest example to the shithole you want to create?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)