Türkiye (10 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
It's not permanent. When they learn to co-operate, it will be available again. Insulting people, publishing illegal phone tapes and details of private life, disinformation, black propaganda via internet cannot be considered as freedom of speech. They will respect the rules just like any other.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
:lol:

Jesus christ, and he was denying turkey becoming a dictatorship only a page back

I wonder if Turk would have said the same if they banned facebook in egypt back then, such a hypocracy

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:lol:

Jesus christ, and he was denying turkey becoming a dictatorship only a page back

I wonder if Turk would have said the same if they banned facebook in egypt back then, such a hypocracy
you mean had the morsi slayer banned facebook??? i think he would be on my case non stop coup this, isreal puppet that etc etc

- - - Updated - - -

back in the day when every one was soooooo pissed off at egypt closing the borders with gaza erdogan realized it was time to win the hearts of the naive by sending that ship which eventually got attacked leading him to threaten ( off course empty threats and stuff, you know the kind arabs get hard on's listening too) ad so my dear Abel the legend that is erdogan was born, and just like that when morsi and gang came to the scene people quickly realized its the same propaganda led orchestra and poof erdogan lost a lot of support in a country like egypt after his stunts NOTE: i still remember when erdogan first visited egypt after the revolution he was at the peak of his popularity in egypt.

with that being said i cant deny that erdogan specially in his early years lifted turkey to a better place economically however i feel he has lost it due to the simple fact he got too arrogant ( comes with the fact he has been in office for too long)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
No particular reason, i just think he's done a magnificent job for turkey's economy and i liked his stance and statements about the syrian crisis back then. I think even if you disagree with how he is handling the current protest against him, no one can deny that " he put turkey again in the map " as a major force in the region.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No particular reason, i just think he's done a magnificent job for turkey's economy and i liked his stance and statements about the syrian crisis back then. I think even if you disagree with how he is handling the current protest against him, no one can deny that " he put turkey again in the map " as a major force in the region.
i wasnt questioning, just curious, though it seems turkey is heading for an economic crisis

Jul 2, 2006
The reason of their stomach ache.

Anyway, twitter's lawyer is in Ankara, about to accept rightful demands of the government. So it will be re-open soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)