Syrian civil war (3 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Why isis all the time? I don't even like them..
so where are you getting your news of russians going home in bodybags?

Because he thinks anybody who has an opinion other than his own opinion is by default ISIS fan. Do not blame him. This is what G. Bush planted in their minds. Life is just black or white. Pink and Green are illusion.
coming from, by consensus, one of the most deluded members here, i take that as a compliment. Also you are an ISIS fan, at least have the courage to admit to it, and speaking of fans, why are you even here? arent you better off in a geopolitical forum, seeing as you never post in the football section.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,688
    coming from, by consensus, one of the most deluded members here, i take that as a compliment. Also you are an ISIS fan, at least have the courage to admit to it, and speaking of fans, why are you even here? arent you better off in a geopolitical forum, seeing as you never post in the football section.
    I know you dream of seeing the forum without knowledgeable people from this region to spread your lies about it. If you do not like seeing me posting in this section only, give me some fraction for that. I will not be surprised ever if you do it. You think being an admin is your greatest achievement. I do not blame you. That is the best you can do in this life.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I know you dream of seeing the forum without knowledgeable people from this region to spread your lies about it. If you do not like seeing me posting in this section only, give me some fraction for that. I will not be surprised ever if you do it. You think being an admin is your greatest achievement. I do not blame you. That is the best you can do in this life.
    you know my dreams, my thoughts and my life but you cant tell the difference between fractions and infractions, sums you up perfectly

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,690
    you know my dreams, my thoughts and my life but you cant tell the difference between fractions and infractions, sums you up perfectly
    What a big achievement to find a typo! You're really genius.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    X brainwashed by GW Bush. :howler: I think I've heard it all now.

Pretty soon these folks are going to be sporting ISIS avatars.
    Hopefully soon enough. Some of the people here should definitely be banned.

- - - Updated - - -

You delusional prick, you even imagine that people here on a football forum come here and convert it to some sort of muslim free zone? How fucking delusional, self centered can you be? You're greatest achievement will definitely be becoming the smartest person alive, which you almost are, in you're self created fantasy of a world.

Let me get an infraction, but man get a grip, and fuck you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I haven't read much of Rebel's posts here but I do agree that there isn't much of a difference between the Assad "Baath regime" and ISIS. Probably the only difference is that ISIS documented most of the crimes they did so far.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    I haven't read much of Rebel's posts here but I do agree that there isn't much of a difference between the Assad "Baath regime" and ISIS. Probably the only difference is that ISIS documented most of the crimes they did so far.
    I mean it's obviously extremely difficult for anyone to get much reliable comprehensive information concerning the situation, but from how it seems to me after reading articles from different sides & discussions with some refugees, is that for the Syrian population Assad is just as much a threat as ISIS. This perception actually differs greatly from how things are portrayed in western media, understandably, where ISIS is sometimes even mentioned as the only perpetrator.

It's understandable of course, seeing as ISIS is openly and very agressively hostile towards the west, while Assad's motivations seem to be primarily power-driven, but it paints a very distorted picture.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    If I had to choose stalin or ISIS, I would go back stalin. And as mentioned here if rebel could choose a puppy or isis he would go isis every single time.

How is that dude allowed to spread propaganda everyday here is amusing at times, but in the end crazy.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I mean it's obviously extremely difficult for anyone to get much reliable comprehensive information concerning the situation, but from how it seems to me after reading articles from different sides & discussions with some refugees, is that for the Syrian population Assad is just as much a threat as ISIS. This perception actually differs greatly from how things are portrayed in western media, understandably, where ISIS is sometimes even mentioned as the only perpetrator.

It's understandable of course, seeing as ISIS is openly and very agressively hostile towards the west, while Assad's motivations seem to be primarily power-driven, but it paints a very distorted picture.
    You've drawn the picture well.

Thing is, what has happened and how ISIS appeared all of a sudden (despite who's behind them or financing them) their presence suits Assad's regime perfectly to win time, show the world how cruel ISIS are and that the Syrians have two options, ISIS regime or Assad regime and most likely the votes will go in Assad's favor.

That said, it's well known for the Syrian population (majority) that both are disgrace and criminals but for the sake of this chaos some will lean more towards Assad's regime to put an end to this.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to choose stalin or ISIS, I would go back stalin. And as mentioned here if rebel could choose a puppy or isis he would go isis every single time..
    Not sure you would.

If Assad's regime film and direct how they torture, kill, rape and kidnap civilians you'd definitely make no picks or favor one.

The only thing ISIS offer more than Assad's regime or Stalin for instance is like I said, you see and watch them doing it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Not sure you would.

If Assad's regime film and direct how they torture, kill, rape and kidnap civilians you'd definitely make no picks or favor one.

The only thing ISIS offer more than Assad's regime or Stalin for instance is like I said, you see and watch them doing it.
    Well Assad is a saint when you have Stalin by his side, I haven't lived in CCCP long enough and this is not by my own existence, but unless ISIS and their barbarism is a myth, I would much rather live under tyrant then under the barbaric rule of maniacs of ISIS.

Not saying Assad is good, not at all, just as I'm not saying that Stalin was good. But from what I heard from my grandparents and read about it, it's much better then living under those fucktards ISIS.

Stalin killed hundreds of thousands, deported thousands, tortured many more probably and who knows how much more damage to human life he did, but what is happening under the ISIS rule is so fucked up that it's unimaginable in this day of age. It's going back to prehistoric's dark age but with todays weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway on topic, what are the main forces in ISIS army?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Well Assad is a saint when you have Stalin by his side, I haven't lived in CCCP long enough and this is not by my own existence, but unless ISIS and their barbarism is a myth, I would much rather live under tyrant then under the barbaric rule of maniacs of ISIS.

Not saying Assad is good, not at all, just as I'm not saying that Stalin was good. But from what I heard from my grandparents and read about it, it's much better then living under those fucktards ISIS.

Stalin killed jundreds of thousands, deported thousands and who knows how much more damage to human life he did, but what is happening under the ISIS rule is so fucked up that it's unimaginable.
    Exactly, and that's why I said earlier they document their crimes. You would be saying the same thing about Assad regime had you witness yourself the brutality and dictatorship that is being practiced on civilians.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway on topic, what are the main forces in ISIS army?
    What do you mean?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Assad's regime is not trying to take syria back to the stone age, let's not forget that if not for the west training/arming the opposition we would not be here.

i do not get that impression, the west and its media tried very hard to bring down Assad. ISIS is talked about more lately because that it is their aim, exposure. They are trying very hard to get their name and message across to get more recruits.

NOW all of this is irrelevant, give us your practical solutions to this, what is the best way you see Syria out of this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)