Syrian civil war (2 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
really? thats the worst way imo
Air strikes aren't sufficient and unless we want to coexist with ISIS there is no other way other than wipe them off the planet. They can't be pacified with anything other than their own blood, so have them eat it. Of course war is shitty for the population but being abused by both Assad and ISIS isn't much better. At this point I'd ignore Assad and attack ISIS, look at Assad afterwards. That being said I doubt the US want ISIS gone.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
really? thats the worst way imo
force the main financiers to cut all support to them..we've all heard the rumors, is it true ? most likely considering how they popped out of nowhere

might be too late for that now, and boots on the ground is a big no no, we saw how that turned out in libya

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,707
    Hopefully soon enough. Some of the people here should definitely be banned.

- - - Updated - - -

You delusional prick, you even imagine that people here on a football forum come here and convert it to some sort of muslim free zone? How $#@!ing delusional, self centered can you be? You're greatest achievement will definitely be becoming the smartest person alive, which you almost are, in you're self created fantasy of a world.

Let me get an infraction, but man get a grip, and $#@! you.
    Don't worry. You will not get any infraction because simply you agree with that admin.

Anyway, I do not know you, and you are hardly material for me to explain anything I said to you, so go and play your game somewhere else. When you grow up, come back to discuss.

I haven't read much of Rebel's posts here but I do agree that there isn't much of a difference between the Assad "Baath regime" and ISIS. Probably the only difference is that ISIS documented most of the crimes they did so far.
    That is it. People here think that ISIS is more horrible because their media makes them feel that. They think Assad regime is good just because their media does not show what he is doing to the Syrian civilians.

If I had to choose stalin or ISIS, I would go back stalin. And as mentioned here if rebel could choose a puppy or isis he would go isis every single time.

How is that dude allowed to spread propaganda everyday here is amusing at times, but in the end crazy.
    It seems my posts are annoying you. Please make me care.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    That is it. People here think that ISIS is more horrible because their media makes them feel that. They think Assad regime is good just because their media does not show what he is doing to the Syrian civilians.
    Actually the media talk about Assad's crimes and nobody thinks Assad is 'good'. We just don't care because Assad limits his terror to his own place and doesn't bring it here. So nobody cares about dictator #56847

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,709
    Obama in UN now: "We are ready to work with Russia and Iran in Syria"

In other words, we do not mind any crime done by Assad regime (The arm of Russia and Iran in Syria)

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Obama in UN now: "We are ready to work with Russia and Iran in Syria"

In other words, we do not mind any crime done by Assad regime (The arm of Russia and Iran in Syria)
    you're full of shit bro, he spoke out against him like no other but you only want to hear what you want to hear

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Air strikes aren't sufficient and unless we want to coexist with ISIS there is no other way other than wipe them off the planet. They can't be pacified with anything other than their own blood, so have them eat it. Of course war is shitty for the population but being abused by both Assad and ISIS isn't much better. At this point I'd ignore Assad and attack ISIS, look at Assad afterwards. That being said I doubt the US want ISIS gone.
    But you start to follow the money...

force the main financiers to cut all support to them..we've all heard the rumors, is it true ? most likely considering how they popped out of nowhere

might be too late for that now, and boots on the ground is a big no no, we saw how that turned out in libya
    exactly, US trained and financed the initial uprising, and just like with egypt the beards tried to have a piece of the action, cut the money/stop buying their oil and come down hard on anyone who does business with them be it arms dealers or whatever. I think ISIS was to be used by west as leverage in their negotiations with Assad, but with russia getting directly involved, the west is scrambling to get whatever they can out of this.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    I think ISIS was to be used by west as leverage in their negotiations with Assad, but with russia getting directly involved, the west is scrambling to get whatever they can out of this.

this is becoming more plausible day by day..

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,717
    what do you want him to do ? let's hear it then
    and don't say putting troops on the ground, that's not going to happen
    If he can not do anything to stop the crimes, he just should mind his own business in the whole region and stop his allies crimes. No interfering in Iraq, Palestine, Syria, Afghanistan...

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009

Do you agree that both Assad and ISIS should be wiped off this planet? Yes or no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)