Syrian civil war (8 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Look, even the British terrorists complain
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...Arabs-who-steal-his-shoes-and-cant-queue.html

btw I was referring to Al-Nusra, the terrorist organization that I guarantee you Osama Abdul Mohsen belongs to. Peaceful refugees are welcome but if the goverment doesn't have time to background check them, none should be accepted at all. Inner security comes first.
:lol: only a british person could join ISIS and be most offended by the lack of etiquette

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...Arabs-who-steal-his-shoes-and-cant-queue.html

btw I was referring to Al-Nusra, the terrorist organization that I guarantee you Osama Abdul Mohsen belongs to. Peaceful refugees are welcome but if the goverment doesn't have time to background check them, none should be accepted at all. Inner security comes first.
:lol: only a british person could join ISIS and be most offended by the lack of etiquette

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The ultra liberal media are so $#@!ing biased on the issue of the illegal invasion that they are becoming irrelevant. When I read Bloomberg, NYT, Guardian covering the topic is like searching for enlightenment on the global warming in Fox news and WSJ or looking for an objective opinion on Ukraine from Russia Today. So much ignorance, liberal misconceptions and political correctness wrapped up as journalism..Sad, sad days..
Right on. Do not bother reading any of those outlets, unless you want to hear about how investment bankers do "God's work."

better safe than sorry. Goodfella is already licking his fingers for the caliphate
:lol:

It's not your job or ours to invite these folks into our communities. The majority won't be able to assimilate anyway. Instead, Barack should invite them to stay at the White House, Trump should house them in his 20 hotels across the land, and John McCain should blow them all in his bedroom.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

You guarantee me he belongs to Al Nusra front based on that FB image and a statement from another terrorist organization? Lol, remind me never to take your guarantees seriously.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
better safe than sorry. Goodfella is already licking his fingers for the caliphate
Don't worry about me. I'm not gonna hurt you and there is nothing you can do to change these realities that you don't like.

If you think I'm creating some caliphate in the Benelux or Germany then you've seriously deluded yourself.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's a sad day when the choice in our countries have become between the despots who have kept us back all this time and between radical extremists who will take us back a lot further. The choice here is clear, but it also means the region is destined to remain a failure. I for one have lost all hope in it after the padt few years.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's a sad day when the choice in our countries have become between the despots who have kept us back all this time and between radical extremists who will take us back a lot further. The choice here is clear, but it also means the region is destined to remain a failure. I for one have lost all hope in it after the padt few years.
you just want it too fast, are you saying bashar's regime is/was as bad as hafez, and do you seriously think libya will recover and progress faster now than the slower evolution of the previous regime?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
you just want it too fast, are you saying bashar's regime is/was as bad as hafez, and do you seriously think libya will recover and progress faster now than the slower evolution of the previous regime?
It's probably not as bad as Hafez but thats setting the bar extremely low.

We were not progressing under Geddaffi, but we're regressing under the current criminal warlords that control Libya. It's a situation we find ourselves in because of Geddaffi IMO, and no i do not see a solution in Libya at all in the near future. Perhaps it would have been better with Geddaffi, but that's why i have lost faith in my country, if that's the best we can do, then there's no hope at all.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's probably not as bad as Hafez but thats setting the bar extremely low.

We were not progressing under Geddaffi, but we're regressing under the current criminal warlords that control Libya. It's a situation we find ourselves in because of Geddaffi IMO, and no i do not see a solution in Libya at all in the near future. Perhaps it would have been better with Geddaffi, but that's why i have lost faith in my country, if that's the best we can do, then there's no hope at all.

that is one ridiculous statement if i ever saw one, but i forgive you since you are biased here :p all i am saying is shit needs to happen organically, it also doesnt help that your country is rich, you will always have people mingling in your affairs and disrupting your regime, this is why gaddafi tried to play it crazy and to appeal to africa.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
that is one ridiculous statement if i ever saw one, but i forgive you since you are biased here :p all i am saying is shit needs to happen organically, it also doesnt help that your country is rich, you will always have people mingling in your affairs and disrupting your regime, this is why gaddafi tried to play it crazy and to appeal to africa.
I've gotten used to people having misconceptions about Libya, because we were a huge black hole before 2011. So humor me, how were we progressing?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thats not what i meant though. You misunderstood me if you thought i meant we made no progress at all from 1969, we probably would have made some kind of progress even if Bin Laden and Baghdadi were our leaders from then :p

What I meant was that we were not making any meaningful progress in recent years. We were one of the most corrupt countries in the middle east (that's saying a lot) with a centrally planned economy that made our economy extremely and dangerously reliant on revenue from oil export. As a capitalist I don't understand how you could defend Geddaffi at all :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Thats not what i meant though. You misunderstood me if you thought i meant we made no progress at all from 1969, we probably would have made some kind of progress even if Bin Laden and Baghdadi were our leaders from then :p

What I meant was that we were not making any meaningful progress in recent years. We were one of the most corrupt countries in the middle east (that's saying a lot) with a centrally planned economy that made our economy extremely and dangerously reliant on revenue from oil export. As a capitalist I don't understand how you could defend Geddaffi at all :p
i aint defending him, but i am against destabilization with lack of viable alternatives, gaddafi was a bane, a crazy delusional megalomaniac, out of all the depots he ought to be the first to go; but at least he kept the other crazies in check and allowed regular folk to have fairly decent lives.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i aint defending him, but i am against destabilization with lack of viable alternatives, gaddafi was a bane, a crazy delusional megalomaniac, out of all the depots he ought to be the first to go; but at least he kept the other crazies in check and allowed regular folk to have fairly decent lives.
Ya, i guess I can agree with that. Unless something drastically changes in Libya, he is of course a much better alternative than what we have right now. But that brings me back to the point i was making earlier; because the best countries like Libya and Syria can do right now is Geddaffi and Assad i have little hope left in the region to be honest.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ya, i guess I can agree with that. Unless something drastically changes in Libya, he is of course a much better alternative than what we have right now. But that brings me back to the point i was making earlier; because the best countries like Libya and Syria can do right now is Geddaffi and Assad i have little hope left in the region to be honest.
i had a random thoughts earlier today, force is the biggest pacifier, wars are always quicker, less bloody, and more beneficial over all when it is david vs goliath and goliath wins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)