Syrian civil war (37 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Apparently the Pres is going to try to get Congressional approval on Sept 9th. Hopefully they say no thanks.

It's a tragedy, but it's not our obligation to step into every bad situation in the world. What we should do is just blame all the dead people in Syria on Russia and China.
You're not there to stop the tragedy. It's just an excuse. You have waited 3 years for Assad to fill his killing quota.

For real? I wish we wouldn't. Just let the UN handle it.
UN - US, only difference is one letter :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Meh, it's like the rest of the world expects America to get involved regardless of what happens. Reminds me of how the bigger/older kid in the gang is always expected to do something when a fight breaks out.

Jul 2, 2006
What exactly interests the americans there?
Assad allied himself with Russia-China-Iran trio.

Are you in support of any attack on Syria Turk?? Honestly
Like in the Egypt, i am siding with the people instead of illegitimate regime.

There is no contradiction here, you smartasses. I would much rather see it done without foreign intervation but since it's not the case, i will accept it if it will stop the bloodshed. Assad has no legitimacy other than being a son of his father. Finishing his reign off is completely justifiable.

I am saying same thing; Let the people govern themselves, in Egypt and in Syria and in somewhere else. Respect their decision.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Answer of your question is in that post, i posted a few days ago. It's YES, if it is the only way to get rid of Assad and stop the slaughter.

:lol: just like the monkeys in the muslim brotherhood who were celebrating the fact the united states attacking egypt ( which was a rumor they spread so people dont leave the rabaa square!:D!! yes obama cares soo much about the true muslims!! god bless obama the next caliphate. you r pathetic seriously turk, celebrating yet another iraq...... any way i'm glad the true colors of traitors are showing. so america sides with al qaeda and you tell me heeeeeeehaw its great

- - - Updated - - -

This sums it up perfectly.

perfect :tup: people like turk dont understand this or act stupid despite them knowing the truth but what ever feeds the idiocy that this is a war against muslims. i'm not surprised he doesn't mind syria being attacked!!! lets see when turkey is next..... i;'m sure he would'nt mind his country being attacked.

Jul 2, 2006
:lol: just like the monkeys in the muslim brotherhood who were celebrating the fact the united states attacking egypt ( which was a rumor they spread so people dont leave the rabaa square!:D!! yes obama cares soo much about the true muslims!! god bless obama the next caliphate. you r pathetic seriously turk, celebrating yet another iraq...... any way i'm glad the true colors of traitors are showing. so america sides with al qaeda and you tell me heeeeeeehaw its great
Are you reading my posts before posting this bullshit? Look what i said in this thread. US don't give a shit about people dying. They are there to finish off one of Russia's allies. In this case, Muslims and US share the same goal because of DIFFERENT reasons. Syria is already worse than Iraq. Again, i will ask the same question. Have you no shame? How can someone, Muslim or not, can be ok with people getting massacred on daily basis, children dying because of chemical weapons?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Are you reading my posts before posting this bullshit? Look what i said in this thread. US don't give a shit about people dying. They are there to finish off one of Russia's allies. In this case, Muslims and US share the same goal because of DIFFERENT reasons. Syria is already worse than Iraq. Again, i will ask the same question. Have you no shame? How can someone, Muslim or not, can be ok with people getting massacred on daily basis, children dying because of chemical weapons?

i have zero shame when it comes to terrorists!!!!!!! you really think the assad regime used chemical weapons???? this is the same shit as iraq has weapons of mass destruction and we r yet to find them..... :) i dont trust the rebels in syria at all, they r nothing but terrorists and barbarians!! who abuse islam for there dirty cause!!! they never believed in freedom and will never believe in democracy its merely a bubble gum they r chewing on for the mean time and there true colour just like there terrorist brothers in egypt was exposed once they r in power. only difference these cunts you support in syria showed there true colors by committing horrible acts of violence against civilians, priests, children, and captured soldiers!!! they have no business with democracy or human rights, hell no business with islam what so ever. so dont you dare tell me i have no shame ok. i dont support assad regime but i dont support the destruction of yet another arab nation and an important one as in syria.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,317
    i have zero shame when it comes to terrorists!!!!!!! you really think the assad regime used chemical weapons???? this is the same $#@! as iraq has weapons of mass destruction and we r yet to find them..... :) i dont trust the rebels in syria at all, they r nothing but terrorists and barbarians!! who abuse islam for there dirty cause!!! they never believed in freedom and will never believe in democracy its merely a bubble gum they r chewing on for the mean time and there true colour just like there terrorist brothers in egypt was exposed once they r in power. only difference these $#@!s you support in syria showed there true colors by committing horrible acts of violence against civilians, priests, children, and captured soldiers!!! they have no business with democracy or human rights, hell no business with islam what so ever. so dont you dare tell me i have no shame ok. i dont support assad regime but i dont support the destruction of yet another arab nation and an important one as in syria.
    I don't think USA will make something good for people in Syria, but it is not our right to tell civilians there to keep silent while being massacred. If they want USA to come and bomb the hell out of the criminal Bashar, it is their right. If we want to tell them not to accept the interference of Americans, we should provide them with a better solution or just keep silent.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I don't think USA will make something good for people in Syria, but it is not our right to tell civilians there to keep silent while being massacred. If they want USA to come and bomb the hell out of the criminal Bashar, it is their right. If we want to tell them not to accept the interference of Americans, we should provide them with a better solution or just keep silent.

how do we find that out abed??? if there is a big chunk of syrians who r not willing to have there country attacked?? and since when does foriegn interference bring our countries any good?? last time i checked iraq is still a place in ruins with sectarian conflicts day and night.
    Time will inevitably show that the violence of Assad was tame compared to the shitstorm a Basharless Syria will bring.
    :agree: and this is not giving bashar credit in any way, for all i care bashar is no better.

- - - Updated - - -

i just want to remind every one here who seems to have forgotten, the last time we had the exact same players field there "rebel all star team" was in afghanistan and its a been sent to the stone age if i can get away with calling what ever they had before 2011 the stone age. we all forget that al qaeda was actually orchestrated by the americans, funded by the saudi's, and weapons where shipped to the mujahdeen by egypt, isreal, and pakistan :) we all saw how that proved fruitful.

- - - Updated - - -

whats being played out in syria now is no different, and instead of the ussr back then its iran, china, and russia on the line today.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    how do we find that out abed??? if there is a big chunk of syrians who r not willing to have there country attacked?? and since when does foriegn interference bring our countries any good?? last time i checked iraq is still a place in ruins with sectarian conflicts day and night.

:agree: and this is not giving bashar credit in any way, for all i care bashar is no better.

- - - Updated - - -

i just want to remind every one here who seems to have forgotten, the last time we had the exact same players field there "rebel all star team" was in afghanistan and its a been sent to the stone age if i can get away with calling what ever they had before 2011 the stone age. we all forget that al qaeda was actually orchestrated by the americans, funded by the saudi's, and weapons where shipped to the mujahdeen by egypt, isreal, and pakistan :) we all saw how that proved fruitful.

- - - Updated - - -

whats being played out in syria now is no different, and instead of the ussr back then its iran, china, and russia on the line today.
    This is just wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)