Syrian civil war (13 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
the Syrian people want change and not to mention they have more rights than you, me or anyone else. It is their right to choose what they want. If they want him down, let it be.
what the fuck that supposed to mean? :shifty:
RAMI¹⁰;2948494 said:
As Snoop said, no one can understand the situation as we Syrians do :D
exactly!

Do you guys know these better than us? I am 100% sure that Rab doesn't give a fuck about Syrian people, he hates Bashar for obvious reasons for that he wants him death, you don't have to be smart to realize that.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #83
    Snoop, how do you know it will go to a terrible direction?

And giving an example about a customer doesn't say much I'm afraid. In each country you have fucked up people even in the most civilized countries therefore it doesn't say much my friend.

People in Syria have no rights, freedom, they don't elect, they have to watch every single word they say, it's time to get rid of these dictators, we can't live in a 21st century and still have a person ruling the whole country and then hand it to his child and so on.

Yes, in-case they bring him down things will not turn out well for sure, not only in Syria but in any country, but with time you can build a better future, a safer system and most importantly freedom.

You don't have to think of yourself and your family only, from your point of view and personal interest it is better Bashar remain in his seat while on the other hand, the Syrian people want change and not to mention they have more rights than you, me or anyone else. It is their right to choose what they want. If they want him down, let it be.
    Amen. I agree on each word.

RAMI¹⁰;2948474 said:
    Yes.

People who went out in protests want women to wear "Niqab" again :shifty:
    Who said so? I saw them in a video from Banyas asking for getting the teachers who were fired before afew months just because they are wearing "Niqab", they were asking to get them back to work. My opinion is that all of those women are free to wear whatever they want as they don't force others to wear like them. If you are ok with firing people just because of what they wear, then I understand your viewpoint here, but you have to know that Bashar can't use the same way French authorities are doing towards scarfed women. He just can't.

RAMI¹⁰;2948513 said:
    No, not the family... But honestly speaking, Bashar is doing good so far... I just want him to speed things up more...
    Another point everyone chooses to ignore, there is no better alternative!!!
    Two points:

1- Would you please, Rami, tell us what the good thing he did since he was appointed after the death of his father? I'm really curious to know.
    2- No better alternative? Rami, you are an educated guy, mate. How can you say that Bashar is the only option for people. Do you deny that there are good people that can do better than him in Syria? What does he have that is lacked in everybody else in Syria?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #85
    Do you guys know these better than us?
    We did not claim that, but logically speaking, Snoop, why don't you, Syrians, have all your rights? Why are you forced to live under the emergency law since around 40 years?

You deserve a better life, mate. You maybe scared because of the fear of Islamic radicals, but I'm living in a society so similar to your society. If the king goes away today, no way people will choose Islamic radicals to rule us.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #86
    Rami is Syrian? I thought you were Saudi.
    The "Rami" you mean stopped posting since a long time. He is Saudi, and his brother was called Omair.

This Rami is Syrian guy who changed his nickname lately to become Rami. You know him by his old nickname for sure.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    The "Rami" you mean stopped posting since a long time. He is Saudi, and his brother was called Omair.

This Rami is Syrian guy who changed his nickname lately to become Rami. You know him by his old nickname for sure.
    Rami, don't listen to him. I know very well that you're not the other Rami just because you have the same name. Rebel is just trying to make me look like an idiot (and perhaps succeeding) :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #88
    Rami, don't listen to him. I know very well that you're not the other Rami just because you have the same name. Rebel is just trying to make me look like an idiot (and perhaps succeeding) :D
    :D You revealed my intentions

To be honest, I never understood why people call their sons Rami. (No offense, Rami :D). It is an Arabic for "Thrower"!!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

To be honest, I never understood why people call their sons Rami. (No offense, Rami :D). It is an Arabic for "Thrower"!!!
    Well I think for the most part parents don't think much about what a name means. It's not as if you can find a name that means exactly what you want it to mean to give to your child. And it's not as if you can judge the qualities of a baby in order to give him a suitable name, for that you would have to wait until he's an adult.

If Rami is a thrower maybe he has a career in baseball?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    RAMI¹⁰;2948536 said:
    Could you be more specific?
    Specific in what? My question is, do you agree with Syrian's foreign policy in general and in the middle-east? From Lebanon to Iraq to Libya and etc???

what the fuck that supposed to mean? :shifty:
    I am assuming you're taking all this situation from a personal point of view and preference and also the fact that you're a Christian Armenian no? I think you did mention many times how it will be chaos for you and your Armenian fellas if this regime falls down? Correct me if I'm wrong.

My point is, if the Syrian people, most of the Syrian people want change and are seeking freedom, rights, better future, civilized country etc then they should have it. Just because you feel yourself you're threatened religiously from the zone doesn't mean it will happen [God forbid] if the regime is down.

Do you guys know these better than us? I am 100% sure that Rab doesn't give a fuck about Syrian people, he hates Bashar for obvious reasons for that he wants him death, you don't have to be smart to realize that.
    I do care about the Syrian people I just don't like their regime. Don't put words in my mouth please.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001

To honor Rami Makhlouf :p

Specific in what? My question is, do you agree with Syrian's foreign policy in general and in the middle-east? From Lebanon to Iraq to Libya and etc???

I am assuming you're taking all this situation from a personal point of view and preference and also the fact that you're a Christian Armenian no? I think you did mention many times how it will be chaos for you and your Armenian fellas if this regime falls down? Correct me if I'm wrong.

My point is, if the Syrian people, most of the Syrian people want change and are seeking freedom, rights, better future, civilized country etc then they should have it. Just because you feel yourself you're threatened religiously from the zone doesn't mean it will happen [God forbid] if the regime is down.
    I know what you meant, but I am not talking about that. You said I have less rights than others in this country. Is that because I am Armenian?

I do care about the Syrian people I just don't like their regime. Don't put words in my mouth please.
    I am not putting words in your mouth, I know you hate Syrians, from the regime to the people, even if you don't hate them, I don't think you care about the future of Syria. You want Bashar and the likes down, because of what they "did" in Lebanon, am I wrong?

I am not saying your thoughts are abnormal, or if it is a terrible thing, I understand your bad feelings towards Syrians, even if it is wrong, but I can't blame you.

And this is not against you in person, but the Hariri supporters in general.. I know how Hariri supporters think and act, I was right there in "sahat il shuhada2" when they were chanting "Sha3b hmar, ra2is hmar" and many other insults against the Syrians..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    You misread my post. I said you don't have the right to be against the Syrians wish if they want to change their regime and not because you're Armenian.

And for the second time, I do not hate the Syrian people, never said this and I have no reason to hate them, I hate their president and I say it loudly and hate each one working from him. Stop thinking on my behalf and repeating yourself saying I hate Syrian people.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    You misread my post. I said you don't have the right to be against the Syrians wish if they want to change their regime and not because you're Armenian.
    Well I and Rami have the equal right of opposition to ask what we want for Syria.

And for the second time, I do not hate the Syrian people, never said this and I have no reason to hate them, I hate their president and I say it loudly and hate each one working from him. Stop thinking on my behalf and repeating yourself saying I hate Syrian people.
    Maybe, there are always exceptions, and you could be one of them, can't judge you, but I know in general, Harriri supporters don't like Syrians. Not a rumor I heard, witnessed with my own eyes.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    If you admit your hate to Syrians, I will post my picture. I swear on you and me, and naked if you want too :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'm really not afraid to admit anything if something true about me. You have no idea what I think and how I feel towards them. Out of all the Arab countries I feel there's a mutual respect between us and the Syrians more than any others. Even Pro Hariri supports do not hate the people but their regime, of course there are exceptions because exceptions are everywhere but majority do not hate the people. But for some, hating their foreign and internal policy = hating their people.

Not even in Lebanon did I ever insult the Syrians not even between myself in 4 walls and trust me I have the balls to admit it to you if it was true.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'm really not afraid to admit anything if something is true about me. You have no idea what I think and how I feel towards them. Out of all the Arab countries I feel there's a mutual respect between us and the Syrians more than any others. Even Pro Hariri supports do not hate the people but their regime, of course there are exceptions because exceptions are everywhere but majority do not hate the people. But for some, hating their foreign and internal policy = hating their people.

Not even in Lebanon did I ever insult the Syrians not even between myself in 4 walls and trust me I have the balls to admit it to you if it was true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)