Syrian civil war (8 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's obvious and I think it is interesting how things will turn out, I am just not sure what direction they will take.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
That's obvious and I think it is interesting how things will turn out, I am just not sure what direction they will take.
To a terrible direction, at least that will happen to Syria. Too much crap is being posted in this thread, they are trying to tell me what Syrian people are and and how they think.. Just to tell you one thing, to get an idea, last week I had a customer, he stepped in my shop, and MTV channel was on, he asked me to close the channel, cause it's not good for his kids (women wearing minis, looking sexy etc..)..

I shouldn't comment much about these anymore, cause it is pointless anyway, it's not that you guys are making these demonstrations and I have to convince you guys to stop it. I think I know more than the members here on how Syrian people act or think, or what they wish..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Snoop, how do you know it will go to a terrible direction?

And giving an example about a customer doesn't say much I'm afraid. In each country you have fucked up people even in the most civilized countries therefore it doesn't say much my friend.

People in Syria have no rights, freedom, they don't elect, they have to watch every single word they say, it's time to get rid of these dictators, we can't live in a 21st century and still have a person ruling the whole country and then hand it to his child and so on.

Yes, in-case they bring him down things will not turn out well for sure, not only in Syria but in any country, but with time you can build a better future, a safer system and most importantly freedom.

You don't have to think of yourself and your family only, from your point of view and personal interest it is better Bashar remain in his seat while on the other hand, the Syrian people want change and not to mention they have more rights than you, me or anyone else. It is their right to choose what they want. If they want him down, let it be.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Do you guys know what the protesters want?!

They want to turn Syria to Sauadi Arabia V.2 (If you know what I mean)...
Is that what you want? Is that what Syrian people want? Definitely not.

I'm against a family ruling a country and so... But fact is Bashar improved the country, though as Snoop mentioned very slowly.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
RAMI¹⁰;2948474 said:
Yes.

People who went out in protests want women to wear "Niqab" again :shifty:
How reliable are you sources my friend? Because all what I've seen some young men protesting and women without even Hijab protesting in several cities. Also kurds are protesting because they are fed up, they have no rights there for several years.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
How reliable are you sources my friend? Because all what I've seen some young men protesting and women without even Hijab protesting in several cities. Also kurds are protesting because they are fed up, they have no rights there for several years.
Did you listen to the chants? Did you see their groups on FB?
As for the kurds, a small part of them is protesting because they didn't get the citizenship yet (Those who came few years ago, while the old ones have the Syrian citizens rights)...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm already in their FB group, joined them couple of days ago. :D

I've seen some of the videos not all because they're a lot and I have not seen anything wrong/bad done by the poor protesters.

God knows what he will do to each one of them he has caught. :depressed

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm already in their FB group, joined them couple of days ago. :D

I've seen some of the videos not all because they're a lot and I have not seen anything wrong/bad done by the poor protesters.

God knows what he will do to each one of them he has caught. :depressed

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
So you think this family should be ruling the country for another 50years minimum lets say?
No, not the family... But honestly speaking, Bashar is doing good so far... I just want him to speed things up more...
Another point everyone chooses to ignore, there is no better alternative!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)