Syrian civil war (12 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
For a second I wanted to say Yes I do hate them and make everyone happy seeing your picture after so many years. :D
That is the number wish of this forum, I am not shocked, cause each of us are weirder than other :D

and specially you, you are one of the very few that saw, and you ask it most, you weird fuck :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #105
    Snoop,

Have you read this?

http://www.alwatanonline.com/local_news.php?kind=-1&id=5771

The Syrian authorities are implying that Palestinian refugees in camps near Daraa was behind the demonstrations, not Syrians themselves :shocked:

Read this sentence:

وتبين لاحقاً لوجهاء درعا أن أغلبية من شارك في إحداث الفوضى والخراب كان من المتطرفين الفلسطينيين وأن أبناء درعا كانوا أقلية.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Snoop,

Have you read this?

http://www.alwatanonline.com/local_news.php?kind=-1&id=5771

The Syrian authorities are implying that Palestinian refugees in camps near Daraa was behind the demonstrations, not Syrians themselves :shocked:

Read this sentence:

وتبين لاحقاً لوجهاء درعا أن أغلبية من شارك في إحداث الفوضى والخراب كان من المتطرفين الفلسطينيين وأن أبناء درعا كانوا أقلية.
    No! First time I hear it, I will read it now.

Any news for today? It's newroz, and I was expecting something like this.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    From what I read, Palestinians are praising the president, unlike you :p

I know a lot of Palestinians here, and they are indeed are treated equally by all, just like any other Syrian.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #108
    No! First time I hear it, I will read it now.

Any news for today? It's newroz, and I was expecting something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdFj1PyEnzw
    I expected the same. I don't know what happened today. I'm searching...

From what I read, Palestinians are praising the president, unlike you :p

I know a lot of Palestinians here, and they are indeed are treated equally by all, just like any other Syrian.
    I know that the treatment of Palestinians in Syria is very good, yes. But that guy was praising Bashar is known for kissing Al-Assad family's ass since decades. He knows he will be alone if anything happens to the Syrian regime.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I expected the same. I don't know what happened today. I'm searching...

I know that the treatment of Palestinians in Syria is very good, yes. But that guy was praising Bashar is known for kissing Al-Assad family's ass since decades. He knows he will be alone if anything happens to the Syrian regime.
    If you find any, let me know, I want to see too. I try to search sometimes, but most of the clips are fake or childish, they name the clips to name that has nothing to do with the clips, it makes me sick..

There is a channel thou, I received by email, it is good organized, I will give it you if It is still in my box.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #110
    I saw that Orient satellite channel hosted today some opposition guys. It broadcasts from Dubai, I guess.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Yes it is based there. I tried to find that youtube channel, no results.. I think it was sham news, it was 3 letter, shn? SSN? I don't remember, I didn't find it.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #112
    Yes it is based there. I tried to find that youtube channel, no results.. I think it was sham news, it was 3 letter, shn? SSN? I don't remember, I didn't find it.
    I think it is SNN, Snoop. I saw its link before few days.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    To honor Rami Makhlouf :p
    It's an advantage to be named after him :D

Specific in what? My question is, do you agree with Syrian's foreign policy in general and in the middle-east? From Lebanon to Iraq to Libya and etc???
    I agree with the most of it in general...
    Also I need you to be more specific about each of these countries because there are different issues related to every country... and Rab, don't believe everything you read/hear in the media...
    Did you know what Iraq its people cause Syria?
    About Lebanon, I'm not quite sure what in particular you are referring to! Hell even Hariri and his people were one time against and the other time with Syria :p
    But in brief, I don't necessarily agree with all his foreign or internal policies, but that doesn't say anything!

Well I think for the most part parents don't think much about what a name means. It's not as if you can find a name that means exactly what you want it to mean to give to your child. And it's not as if you can judge the qualities of a baby in order to give him a suitable name, for that you would have to wait until he's an adult.

If Rami is a thrower maybe he has a career in baseball?
    :D You revealed my intentions

To be honest, I never understood why people call their sons Rami. (No offense, Rami :D). It is an Arabic for "Thrower"!!!
    It means "Shooter" or "Sniper" :D

Amen. I agree on each word.

Who said so? I saw them in a video from Banyas asking for getting the teachers who were fired before afew months just because they are wearing "Niqab", they were asking to get them back to work. My opinion is that all of those women are free to wear whatever they want as they don't force others to wear like them. If you are ok with firing people just because of what they wear, then I understand your viewpoint here, but you have to know that Bashar can't use the same way French authorities are doing towards scarfed women. He just can't.
    I was referring to Daraa protests. About France and Bashar, who told you that he is doing what France is doing with Muslims there?!!! That's complete untrue.
    Believe me, if the extremists take over, then we'll turn into second version of Saudi Arabia, and I don't want that to happen.

Two points:

1- Would you please, Rami, tell us what the good thing he did since he was appointed after the death of his father? I'm really curious to know.
    2- No better alternative? Rami, you are an educated guy, mate. How can you say that Bashar is the only option for people. Do you deny that there are good people that can do better than him in Syria? What does he have that is lacked in everybody else in Syria?
    1- to name few, Open economy... private banks, Damascus stock market, Foreigners are allowed to have their own properties in Syria, the improvement of the income (not enough, but it's going gradually), the big jump in life level for educated people (i.e. university teachers) ... to name few.
    I know you'll say that's the least we should have. True but we had nothing of this before he came, yet I said many times here that it should happen in faster rhythm.
    2- Yes I am educated :D but what has that to do with your point? even normal people know it.
    I didn't say he's the best. I said there are other options that can do better than him...
    Just look at the Syrian opposition inside and abroad, can you tell me what program they have to improve the situation? I'll tell you, None.
    They just want the change, but what comes after? no one has a tiny idea about it...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #120
    AFP: Today the death toll is 3 in Daraa. One of those killed is 11-year-old girl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)