[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (9 Viewers)

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
As long as we sell stars and replace them with nothing or with scrub like De Sciglio, we will never make that leap in quality. I don't understand how management and Allegri expect him to miraculously become somewhat an adequate replacement for D. Alves. The summer has been frustrating as hell, and this game shows why.
bro this is what i hate to see, today's nonsense is all on Allegri how long will it take people to get that, the guy is clueless in his nonsense of taking 6 years before starting better players over scrubs, trust me he will start Cuadrado and Mandzu again in Serie A.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Why is everyone so quick to blame de sciglio? Lol yea he got beat by someoen way faster than him, but our midfilders inability to mark in the box was just as bad

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Exciting game with a fair outcome. We didn't create a chance since the 3rd minute and we didn't deserve those two goals. We did deserve to concede so late, though.

Some worrying things, but generally I'm not too worried. Everything's fixable.
I'd agree 100% with you as I usually do but I'd be lying if I said I'm not terrified about how leaky our right flank and defense is right now. I don't think we realize yet how good Bonucci and Alves were.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ANyone count how many times Higuain toucejd the ball? 7 maybe?
@GordoDeCentral @Iceman @Enron @Salvo, I challenge you to go through this guys last dozens of posts in this thread alone (let alone his horrible posting history) and NOT FIND A REASON TO BAN HIM ON SPAM.

Its absolutely unsufferable even for tuz standard that this level of shit posting is allowed here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)