[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (9 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Someone explain me how in the fucking fuck Allegri chose De Sciglio over Licht?

Milan is laughing so hard with us :sergio:
Well I mean choosing a 2/10 player over a 3.5/10 one isn't as big a problem as the fact our 3 options at RB are absolutely bottom mid-table level trash.

Who the fuck would we be buying if other Italian clubs didn't forfeit their CL money to us because of early knockouts. Chievo bench players??

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Well to be honest, one of the biggest challenges this year is to make sure the players still have the motivation. Having won the scudetto 6 times in a row, how do you find new motivation? I have a feeling this is going to be like the 2015/16 season where we start horribly (like we did after losing Pirlo, Tevez, & Vidal after the 2015 CL final loss). Its going to be a tough start - luckily our opening matches are against weaker teams.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Well that was entertaining.

Looking ok for an undeserved ET, then De Sciglio with an epic bit of defending.
My god lol you're all quick to blame de sciglio becaus u want to, yet you dont blame any of our midfielders or defenders in the box ball watching w their cock in their hands who aren't marking anyone

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They'll find a way, like they found with everything else in the last 5-6 years. It might remain our weakest spot, but I don't expect it to be this terrible. Allegri is obviously seeing the problem there. He didn't trust the right backs (even a veteran like Licht) and played Barzagli, just to see that it's just as bad, or even worse. I don't expect us to leave it as it is, even if it means admitting the mistake with De Sciglio and going after a new RB.
Well, we did not fix our midfield in 2015 (Hernanes wasn't a fix) and we had to change the formation. We did not fix our midfield again in 2016 and we had to change formation again. Anything is fixable of course, but I think it's going to be much harder than this.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Yes Barzagli at RB, Cuadrado who can't pass a ball and Mandzukic who doesn't even move have such an awesome understanding, their interchanges of play were fantastic.

$#@! outta here with that logic. In 10 minutes Costa and Berna had a 'better understanding' of how not to $#@! up every 5 seconds than the old guard.

Good thing United never played Lukaku today because he has zero understanding compared to the old guard. Oh hang on...
yeah, you always know better afterwards. A striker is something totally different because he only needs to convert chances given to him. there is no elaborate running scheme involved.

if you knew only a little bit about football you would have seen that the problem going forward was that whoever was on the wing was totally alone. if sandro was on the wing there was nobody doing overlaps so sandro had two defenders being able to watch him. same on the other side. this did not change even after the introduction of costa who tried his "one trick pony" robben move way to often. i do not blame him because nothing else worked for the team.

dybala did fuck all by always letting somebody run him over and praying for the ref to whistle. this is not how you fucking wear the number ten. stay on your legs and try something insted of diving the first opportunity present.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)