[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (3 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Useless tournament anyway.
More or less that's how I see it but not a good start for the defense. Bazra and Benatia aren't good enough going forward. Guess Rugani has to start week 1. No doubt horrific result by MDS but thinking Max might have him in there also. IMO has to be given more time early on in league play to see if Max's plans on giving him extended time down the road. Nice to see Costa and Berna got time and I guess if another sub allowed CM8 would have been it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we do not manage to fix the RB in transfers then the best way to cover that gap is play 4-3-3 but that is also achieved with a CM transfer.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
To play 4-2-3-1 with Costa-Dybala-Bernardeschi and Higuain you'd need Kantè and Matic being the 2 DM infront of the defence.
I agree with you. We have to change system again and I think Allegri will do it.
We have to go with a 4-3-2-1 or a 4-3-1-2 or have a diamond in midfield.
We did not play bad the 2 half but we need to play football with the 4. Ball has to be played on the ground
and we have to play faster. Less balls over the top.Crisp passage or passing lacks precision.The 4-2-3-1 with Pjanic and Khedira will not work without Mandzukic and when Mandzo doesn't do good we are lost.
If we can sell Cuadrado and buy with part of the money a great MF would be great.
DeSciglio will have to do much better. Tackling in that part of the field is mistake you stay with the player.
No worries we will improve. Have trust . It is not the first super coppa we loose.
Keep up the faith.:flag1:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
De Sciglio will be the biggest flop of the coming season.To blame Alegri for insisting him to come. Disoriented,slow,lazy and a zero contribution to defense,with the shitty Benatia will compete for the flop of the year.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he would have done a better job than the 2 today. :baus:
Very true.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Oh tomorrow mighty Marotta will decide to add a "huge " 2 mil to all his transfers .Great effort.Anyway ,at least the shareholders will be satisfied with this spending....

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Oh and we need to wait till December for Allegri to introduce regularly D.Costa and Berna. Like with all our new signings previous years .Also we need the Burgermate to regain his form till November at least.But nevertheless De Sciglio is the biggest flop and the worst transfer in the last 6 years.Without any doubt.Would like someone to prove me otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)