[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
As long as we sell stars and replace them with nothing or with scrub like De Sciglio, we will never make that leap in quality. I don't understand how management and Allegri expect him to miraculously become somewhat an adequate replacement for D. Alves. The summer has been frustrating as hell, and this game shows why.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If you had one wish fix defence or midfield what would it be?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
midfield is easy to fix. Bench Khedira and play Marchisio.

only player we have that has done anything this preseason is marchisio. what a retarded lineup

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Seriously, didn't this happen in the coppa Italia a few years ago?

The new guys need to start

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
No no no. Because unlike every other club that instantly plays the better new guys, we need to slowly integrate them with 8 hour long induction videos, tours around the city and invite them to a birthday or 2 before letting them start.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Exciting game with a fair outcome. We didn't create a chance since the 3rd minute and we didn't deserve those two goals. We did deserve to concede so late, though.

Some worrying things, but generally I'm not too worried. Everything's fixable.
How would you fix that right flank?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Exciting game with a fair outcome. We didn't create a chance since the 3rd minute and we didn't deserve those two goals. We did deserve to concede so late, though.

Some worrying things, but generally I'm not too worried. Everything's fixable.
:agree:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Some positives but also raises some questions.

Really glad we got both Bernardeschi and Costa but we its hard to decide who was worse tonight between DS and Khedira. Both positions definitely need addressing I just hope we have the $ and opportunity to address both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)