[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (7 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Meh, we're still on vacation. Impressed once again by Sergej. He's winning over me match after match. He dominates everywhere on the pitch, both with his physic and his intelligent reading of the game.
I always thought he's overrated simply because of his retarded value. But I gotta say he keeps impressing me too. And he keeps me laughing when I remember he wasn't called up for our NT while we have some retards playing.

Btw I still see him as a future Juve player. I think it's bound to happen surely. And he will stick here for a long time... I think we're gonna break the bank next summer for him. Because we're gonna sell somebody.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It's imperative to change our tactical approach. Higuain was served zero times. Dybala has forced to play deeper than Pjanic to get one and even when he did, we never managed to create an attacking chance build from the middle.
Our only attacking options were individual efforts from our wingers, but after our best and nearly deadly chance with Sandro and Cuads, Lazio did well to tie down their flanks, with multiple players in those two and pressure eventually got to them. The rest of our team did zero to support them, both tactically and individually.
We are re-living the CL final. A major tactical change is needed, as it is obviously not working!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
God help us now that our defence is nothing special.

We only know how to do what we do with our immaculate defensive record (Outside of CL finals obviously) Now we can't even rely on that

Replacing Alves with MDS/Barzagli and Bonucci with Benatia :lol:

I think even Fiorentina fans would revolt at that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I feel sorry for Pjanic and Dybala, they have to play with Khedira and Cuadrado in midfield who been insanely horrible, and a Mandzu who isnt even trying anything out there, he litterally thinks he is supposed to be a static wall out there for players to kick the ball off him.
Pjanic should save his career and join Vidal.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Our players still look like they are on pre-season drugs, stumbling around at half pace. Easy for Lazio, just press whichever mannequin is farting around with the ball in midfield and then attack our bewildered defence. Either that or they pass the ball to them under no pressure. That's an obvious sign when players are either physically or mentally tired.

Makes a mockery of the pre-season planning. Have to say that some players are just jogging. This isn't pre-season, it's an official game.
:agree:

Choosing really out of form starters doesn't help the cause. De Sciglio should've started, same with Marchisio and at least Bernie or Costa for Juan.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Credit to inzaghi and how he's playing with midfielders with muscles. Hm maybe that highlights the importance of them :think:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I aint gonna comment about anything but all i wanna know is why the experiments by Allegri in final matches? Why? Licht and De Sciglio on the bench?
They are both shit, more concerning question is when we gonna buy an RB so we dont have to use Barzagli in this useless way anymore.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Please this second half.

------------------Higuain------------------
Costa-------------Dybala--------Bernard
-------------Pjanic---Marchisio-----------
Sandro------Chiellini---Rugani-------RB
-------------------Buffon--------------------

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is a pure torture to watch this.Benatia is NOT a Juve material.I know that already but now is clear as a clear water.Shitty player.Dybala.Khedira,Cuadrado,Mandzukic all awful,as well Higuain.We make that shitty team,Lazio,especially Immobile look like some best European team.Oh,I forgot,it's the start of the season and we aren't in the right form.We will concede a ton of goals whit that Benatia clown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)