[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Still can't believe we paid 90mil for a 29 year old cl flop lol...if we wanted someone to score in Serie a we coulda just brought back Immobile

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sell Cuads. I don't even think he should be worthy of our bench anymore. Khedira is a shadow of himself.

The only player that has shown anything this preseason is marchisio. And he is on the bench. :howler:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And once again there's zero point in even owning Higuain if we play like this. He's just another player that is useless when not being fed.
It's the biggest problem with spending 90 mil on him. We need to create chances for this type of striker.

Strikers like Morata, Aubameyang, etc, even if not on Higuain's level, suit a team that soaks pressure and counters much better.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Numerically we are getting smashed in the middle of the park. Take Juan off and bring Claudio on for a start.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Credit to inzaghi and how he's playing with midfielders with muscles. Hm maybe that highlights the importance of them :think:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
:agree:

Inzaghi has really impressed me as a coach. Would never have expected that in his playing days.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I always thought he's overrated simply because of his retarded value. But I gotta say he keeps impressing me too. And he keeps me laughing when I remember he wasn't called up for our NT while we have some retards playing.

Btw I still see him as a future Juve player. I think it's bound to happen surely. And he will stick here for a long time... I think we're gonna break the bank next summer for him. Because we're gonna sell somebody.
Lungs, muscles and brains. Great combination for a midfielder. On top of it really comfortable with the ball. Me want.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Our players still look like they are on pre-season drugs, stumbling around at half pace. Easy for Lazio, just press whichever mannequin is farting around with the ball in midfield and then attack our bewildered defence. Either that or they pass the ball to them under no pressure. That's an obvious sign when players are either physically or mentally tired.

Makes a mockery of the pre-season planning. Have to say that some players are just jogging. This isn't pre-season, it's an official game.
Have to agree. Seems to be sluggish performance of half ready players. Dissapointing but in no way warrants the melt down and calls to sell half the team going on right now. We will be alright but def might lose this one :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:howler: We aren't getting near that trophy with pensioners like Barzagli and Sami "ghost mode" Khedira :p

Anyway, even if we do by some miracle reach the final again, you know the choker gene will kick in and we will fail yet again :baus:
I honestly think this is our year.

We are going to pull a Chelsea 2012 type CL title. :lol:

Higuain will score winning goal with accidental deflection off his big fat booty.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:agree:

Choosing really out of form starters doesn't help the cause. De Sciglio should've started, same with Marchisio and at least Bernie or Costa for Juan.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Maybe but we know how Allegri operates and he's not the only one. He sees the players in training and nobody should be picked just because they are new. For this game going with the tried and trusted is the more obvious choice at this point.

Actually we might even be worse with 2-3 players who don't know our system playing in this match. This XI are first team players from last season and look like they just met up to have a kickabout.

Khedira when he's not in good form or shape - whatever the issue might be - turns into something of a liability. Cuadrado take it or leave it, he's either fantastic or absolute gash, he'll never be different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)