[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Wonder if kehdira should be the one dropping deep, and pjanic further up to link up the attack...atm pjanic gets the ball near our penalty box and has no options to pass nor has he the ability to drive forward with the ball

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Second best all over the pitch. Benatia has been particularly bad. Dybala poor too.

We are struggling to get the ball forward. Barzagli not moving forward has meant 1 less player available to pass to and 1 less player for Lazio to worry about.

Yeah it was awful idea to start with Barzagli, he actually kills off Cuadrado alot more cuz he hasn't made a single overlapping run or attempt to help him out offensively.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:agree:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Meh, we're still on vacation. Impressed once again by Sergej. He's winning over me match after match. He dominates everywhere on the pitch, both with his physic and his intelligent reading of the game.
Exactly what we need, that guy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I like our initiative, in the first seven minutes. Loving our performance, especially all those misplaced passes, how clueless our defense is, particularly at playing the ball from the back. Lazio are bypassing our midfield (is there even one?!) with extreme ease. Had we been playing against a quality opponent, we'd already be 2 or 3 goals down. We are fortunate Lazio are missing their two most dangerous players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I feel sorry for Pjanic and Dybala, they have to play with Khedira and Cuadrado in midfield who been insanely horrible, and a Mandzu who isnt even trying anything out there, he litterally thinks he is supposed to be a static wall out there for players to kick the ball off him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I like our initiative, in the first seven minutes. Loving our performance, especially all those misplaced passes, how clueless our defense is, particularly at playing the ball from the back. Lazio are bypassing our midfield (is there even one?!) with extreme ease. Had we been playing against a quality opponent, we'd already be 2 or 3 goals down. We are fortunate Lazio are missing their two most dangerous players.
Bro. You will regret this comment when we are lifting big ears come June. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Our players still look like they are on pre-season drugs, stumbling around at half pace. Easy for Lazio, just press whichever mannequin is farting around with the ball in midfield and then attack our bewildered defence. Either that or they pass the ball to them under no pressure. That's an obvious sign when players are either physically or mentally tired.

Makes a mockery of the pre-season planning. Have to say that some players are just jogging. This isn't pre-season, it's an official game.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Us and Bayern combined @BayernFan

We can trigger all the Spanish release clauses then.

Marcelo :D

My God :tuttosport::tuttosport:

We'd buy Aubameyaung, Marcelo, Pique (just for fun then loan to Atalanta), buy Zidane's son, keep sending crazy offers to Messi to destabilize his relationship with board

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I feel sorry for Pjanic and Dybala, they have to play with Khedira and Cuadrado in midfield who been insanely horrible, and a Mandzu who isnt even trying anything out there, he litterally thinks he is supposed to be a static wall out there for players to kick the ball off him.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)