Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If only this transfer happens…
exactly, also because we have no time to bring in someone from outside of Italy and wait for him to get used to new league. Thats actually the only problem i have with MDL departure. If we for example replace him with Badiashile, then the start of the season would probably a disaster defensive wise - new league, new language. But with someone from Italy like Koulibaly or Bremer it would be much easier, with Koulibaly we would probably be improved from day one. Bremer i have some doubt, because he play in 3atb only, so there is some risk involved that he would require some time to adapt.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

B62517A5-264E-432B-95D4-4DAFFC7D9549.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly sure how much reliable this guy is….

Among other things he seems to insist that Juve are still working on Morata and will continue to do so untill the last moment alongside mentioning that Koulibaly is the number one target for us at CB.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
It really feels like this squad is gonna be as unbalanced as the last years…. Going for 3 RWs but no real LWs and a Serie B level defense with Sandro Bonucci Rugani and Cuadrado/Danilo

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It really feels like this squad is gonna be as unbalanced as the last years…. Going for 3 RWs but no real LWs and a Serie B level defense with Sandro Bonucci Rugani and Cuadrado/Danilo

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
That is by all means a potential worst case scenario, tho luckily a rather very unlikely one based just and only on doomsday speculations.

We are far from the mercatto being over yet.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

B62517A5-264E-432B-95D4-4DAFFC7D9549.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Not exactly sure how much reliable this guy is….

Among other things he seems to insist that Juve are still working on Morata and will continue to do so untill the last moment alongside mentioning that Koulibaly is the number one target for us at CB.
GDM also said there has been no offer made on Juve's part so far so all of these numbers gazzetta mentions might be BS.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Tell De Ligt that Bayern can suck a dick if they don’t raise the offer. Chelsea will make a new offer according to Agresti

so basically Bayern tries to fucks us over by getting de Ligt preference and then they will start negiotations with us on their rules, having upper hand? It would work if they wouldnt play in a much worse league and be a dominant team in Europe, but this is not Real or even Bayern from 2 years ago. Doubt de Ligt has any preference when it comes to them or Chelsea, both clubs are good choice and current Chelsea is probably much stronger than Bayern.

- - - Updated - - -

looking at it, it will also take a while to settle this saga and the most we can hope on is to get back what weve paid for him.

Jun 16, 2020
so basically Bayern tries to fucks us over by getting de Ligt preference and then they will start negiotations with us on their rules, having upper hand? It would work if they wouldnt play in a much worse league and be a dominant team in Europe, but this is not Real or even Bayern from 2 years ago. Doubt de Ligt has any preference when it comes to them or Chelsea, both clubs are good choice and current Chelsea is probably much stronger than Bayern.

- - - Updated - - -

looking at it, it will also take a while to settle this saga and the most we can hope on is to get back what weve paid for him.
They basically do what we did with Loca

- - - Updated - - -

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
They basically do what we did with Loca

- - - Updated - - -
yeah, but hopefully De Ligt isnt as desperate to join one club as Loca was. I dont really believe he will be, playing in EPL is really tempting for most players, so I dont see him refusing joining Chelsea, also i think Chelsea got his ok, once they tried for him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Difference is Locatelli was a childhood Juventus fan and had aspirations of playing for us. De Ligt would for sure love to play for a club like Bayern, but the top players all want to go to the EPL due to the insane money on offer there.

That’s why I want us to fleece Chelsea for as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)