Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
There were plenty of rumors suggesting we wanted Zaniolo, way before the MDL case broke out. Even a month ago there were reports that Di Maria wouldn't exclude Zaniolo and that makes sense considering the shortage of options on the wings + Chiesa who will need time to get back. Plus, it's a loan after all.

Hopefully the sale of MDL means we get at least one between KK and Bremer, then perhaps there's cash for an LB or another midfielder. Suddenly this squad wouldn't look so shit.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
MDL is gone the question is just the price.
The problem is that the good options are probably taken as Bremer is going to EPL IMO and KK might not agree to a Juve move.
Gabriel or Akanji - I havent watched any but I have a feeling they both arent really a good replacement for someone like MDL.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yes and I doubt that it is true. Next summer De Ligt will be cheaper, as the mercato goes on, I doubt Juve will refuse 80m.
With City, Man U and Chelsea interested, we should definitely make a profiy on our investment. Didn't we pay 85m? And he's a better and more experienced player now... I'd say 90m at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)