Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (260 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't know man... investing in two declining mercenaries, one of those clearly focused on something else than club football (WC), plus a big investment in a huge bust potential player with a history of injury and lack of focus, all while neglecting the one of the biggest needs of the squad (flank play) doesn't sound like a good plan for a rebuild.

The club is in shambles exactly because of high risk bets that failled. It's time to build up again slowly with solid signings, not with huge risks all over again.

The fact the decisions are made by unproven/non-football guys, along with a dinossaur as a coach, doesn't help.

Honestly, the club looks more clueless than ever.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't know man... investing in two declining mercenaries, one of those clearly focused on something else than club football (WC), plus a big investment in a huge bust potential player with a history of injury and lack of focus, all while neglecting the one of the biggest needs of the squad (flank play) doesn't sound like a good plan for a rebuild.

The club is in shambles exactly because of high risk bets that failled. It's time to build up again slowly with solid signings, not with huge risks all over again.

The fact the decisions are made by unproven/non-football guys, along with a dinossaur as a coach, doesn't help.

I agree. The foaming at the mouth interest in Di Maria is evidence enough we are going nowhere as a club.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Captain's Log, Stardate 2022.7.5. Our radars have detected brain activity in the Tuz system. Sending landing party to investigate.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
He is a good talent, but he thinks higher of himself than he is and the club thinks of him. He thinks he is ready for the 1st team and wants a pro contract and the money coming with it, but he definitely isnt and Bayern were only willing to offer him an amateur contract and playing for the u19. Additionally, the big talents are Wanner, Vidovic and Ibrahimovic, who all have more in their locker than him.

I think clubs like Juve or Barca are too big for him and he should try to develop a level or two below, but u never know, maybe he ll suprise me and he ll be a success.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He is a good talent, but he thinks higher of himself than he is and the club thinks of him. He thinks he is ready for the 1st team and wants a pro contract and the money coming with it, but he definitely isnt and Bayern were only willing to offer him an amateur contract and playing for the u19. Additionally, the big talents are Wanner, Vidovic and Ibrahimovic, who all have more in their locker than him.

I think clubs like Juve or Barca are too big for him and he should try to develop a level or two below, but u never know, maybe he ll suprise me and he ll be a success.
Ten starts and we can sell him like we did with coman?

Jun 16, 2020
Some random possibilities in attack and midfield, between subs, suspensions, injuries

Chiesa - Vlahovic - Di Maria
Pogba - Loca - Zakaria

Kean
Chiesa - Zaniolo - Di Maria
Loca - Zakaria

Vlahovic - Zaniolo
Pogba - Loca - Fagioli - Cuadrado

Kean - Vlahovic - Chiesa
Pogba - Zakaria - Fagioli

Zaniolo - Vlahovic - Cuadrado
Loca - Zakaria - McKennie

Chiesa - Vlahovic - Zaniolo
Pogba - Loca - McKennie

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Some random possibilities in attack and midfield, between subs, suspensions, injuries

Pogba - Loca - Zakaria

Kean
Loca - Zakaria

Vlahovic - Zaniolo

Kean - Vlahovic - Chiesa

Pogba - Loca - McKennie

This looks pretty good, not gonna lie

I really hope we keep Cuads. He is a fantastic player to bring on or for rotation purposes. How many times has he bailed us out in stalemates? His flexibility gives us many options.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This looks pretty good, not gonna lie

I really hope we keep Cuads. He is a fantastic player to bring on or for rotation purposes. How many times has he bailed us out in stalemates? His flexibility gives us many options.
Don't worry, this Cuads rumours are Momblano typical bullshit. Roma just bought new RB Celik who will play RWB for them, they don't needs Cuads.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Pogba - Loca - Zakaria

Kean
Loca - Zakaria

Vlahovic - Zaniolo

Kean - Vlahovic - Chiesa

Pogba - Loca - McKennie

Lol no mention of Rabiot and Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 239)