Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (152 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Talks between #Juventus and Salernitana are progressing for the loans of #Cambiaso & #Ranocchia. @DiMarzio

WTF? We gonna sign Cambiaso and loaning him out immediately. WTF is the plan at LB?

Someone mentioned yesterday we might be interested in

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Talks between #Juventus and Salernitana are progressing for the loans of #Cambiaso & #Ranocchia. @DiMarzio

WTF? We gonna sign Cambiaso and loaning him out immediately. WTF is the plan at LB?
I don't think we will loan Cambiasso to Salernitana. There are other teams interested in Serie A and why he would play for Salernitana in Serie B compare to play for Genoa. We need a LB

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I don't think we will loan Cambiasso to Salernitana. There are other teams interested in Serie A and why he would play for Salernitana in Serie B compare to play for Genoa. We need a LB
Didn't Salernitana avoid relegation last year? So they'd be in Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I think about it.

Tell me you don't watch Serie A without telling me you don't watch Serie A.

"Why would they play for Salernitana in Serie B when they can play for Genoa."

Bro, Salternitana avoided relegation and Genoa... GOT RELEGATED. lmao

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I think the decision on Cuadrado will come then we'll make other decisions. I have hope that we grab Kostic if Zaniolo doesn't materilize but I think right now Zaniolo opportunity has us seeing Cuadrado as expendable. If Zaniolo doesn't come then we'd either keep Cuadrado or sell Cuadrado and get Kostic.

I think the reducing of wages is a big part of this. Zaniolo and Kostic are cheaper wages. Also, Cuadrado's book value is near zero so anything in return for him would be considered a plusvalenza and look good on the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)