Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
LMAO, would be hilarious if he came back after they said bye to him just last week

- - - Updated - - -

So if they're meeting with Koulibalys agent in person that must mean hes at least open to the idea of leaving Napoli no?
Agresti is going for the safe route: No contact between Juve and Napoli, but Juve contacted his agents to see if something is possible with the uncertainty of De Ligt. Others like Pedulla and Schira say we already offered a contract.

La Juventus piomba su Kalidou Koulibaly. Nessun contatto col Napoli, ma i bianconeri hanno approcciato in via esplorativa con l'agente del difensore: un colloquio teso a valutare se esistono margini, soprattutto alla luce dell'incertezza che regna attorno al futuro di De Ligt. [Romeo Agres

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Agresti is going for the safe route: No contact between Juve and Napoli, but Juve contacted his agents to see if something is possible with the uncertainty of De Ligt. Others like Pedulla and Schira say we already offered a contract.

La Juventus piomba su Kalidou Koulibaly. Nessun contatto col Napoli, ma i bianconeri hanno approcciato in via esplorativa con l'agente del difensore: un colloquio teso a valutare se esistono margini, soprattutto alla luce dell'incertezza che regna attorno al futuro di De Ligt. [Romeo Agres
Seems like hes reporting they've made a contract offer now as well.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If we sign KK we would still need ideally someone of the level of Akanji at least, but even with only KK I would be so much more comfortable going into the season with only him next to Bonucci/Gatti rather than any combo with MDL. Not that MDL is a bad player or KK is SO MUCH better, but he is a natural leader and a natural left-sided CB which we do not have since Chiellini left.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I reckon we will try our best to secure Koulibaly before selling De Ligt. €30m is more than fair for a player in his 30s on his last year of contract. ADL will pretend to play hardball just to appease his rabid fanbase, but I can see this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)