Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
Imagine selling De Ligt for 90m and getting Di Maria, Pogba, Koulibaly and Zaniolo for 70 to 90m. That’s insane. It’s impossible not being exited these days as a Juventino
Yet 3/4th of this forum are losing their shit because we didn’t announce any players before the mercato started and Inter did.

This management is not fucking around. We don’t give players away for free like Marotta used to do or significantly overpay for players like Paratici does.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Cambiaso could surprise everyone, he has all the physical and technical tools to be a really good LB, let's see in preseason how he adapts to such a big jump in level

Also, I think we will sign Akanji with Koulibaly. A lot of links before, a random guy on vacation on VS says he was in the same hotel restaurant as Agnelli and he saw him with an older gentleman speaking about Akanji. A kind of guru info that seems possible, not someone who claims to have the highest sources possible in management and "knows" every single move

Also seems like Tognozzi is championing these current and ex Bundesliga players. Zakaria, Pulisic, Werner, Akanji, Yildiz

- - - Updated - - -

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Cambiaso could surprise everyone, he has all the physical and technical tools to be a really good LB, let's see in preseason how he adapts to such a big jump in level

Also, I think we will sign Akanji with Koulibaly. A lot of links before, a random guy on vacation on VS says he was in the same hotel restaurant as Agnelli and he saw him with an older gentleman speaking about Akanji. A kind of guru info that seems possible, not someone who claims to have the highest sources possible in management and "knows" every single move

Also seems like Tognozzi is championing these current and ex Bundesliga players. Zakaria, Pulisic, Werner, Akanji, Yildiz

- - - Updated - - -

Is he any good? I only know that Chiellini vouches for him as his heir.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Manchester City are willing to include both Ilkay Gundogan and Oleksandr Zinchenko in a deal to sign Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt. De Ligt is worth in the ragion of £95million.

source: HITC Sport

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Manchester City are willing to include both Ilkay Gundogan and Oleksandr Zinchenko in a deal to sign Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt. De Ligt is worth in the ragion of £95million.
Gundogan is good but he is also a bit old and would probably ask for high wages - Unless its a game changing player I think we should skip. Di Maria is different...
Zinchenko - Didnt follow.
Anyway they have money so they should just shut up and pay.

KK instead would be amazing - IF he isnt available I want 2 new CBs and one needs to be really good while the other can have potential.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

source: HITC Sport
whats the wage of Gundogan? if it's reasonable, then 60mEUR+Gundogan+Zinchenko sounds good to me, I like them both. we can also throw in Alex Sandro for good measure :p

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
When are we going to sign some overrated South American talents and not only focus on overrated Italian/French/Dutch/Spanish talents?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What the heck with these players swaps? Zinchenko wants to play in central midfield, not LB. Gundogan, as you said, is already 32 and on 7.3M wage (GBP, gross I suppose). So if we brought the Turk we'd have to give him 3 years at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)